Best bet of the day 22nd Jan (Saturday)

Sorry this is so early just not about till tomorrow night now! 3.40 Lingfield Best race for several weeks on the AW in my opinion but unfortunately doesnt appear to be any confirmed front runner which could turn this very tactical, but that said there are several keen going sorts none more so than Sioux Rising and I wouldnt be surprised if something goes off like a scalded cat which could set this up for a finisher like Breathless Kiss who was ultimately impressive on penultimate start when never looking like winning a couple furlong out to win very easily under a brilliant ride from Fallon didnt cut much mustard last time out on revised mark in a race not run to suit but does drop a 1lb in the weights and if getting something to chase could be dangerous under the master of dangerous ride Spencer, dont like betting on him but he does ride these sorts well every now and again! The other for me worth an interest has to be Anne Of Kiev she was beaten last time out quite convincingly by Perfect Act who reopposes on 6lb worse terms today and was well beaten last time out as if mark was beyond her and not much went right for Anne Of Kiev last time out tracked wide and lack of cover and was a little keen, probably has better form round here and is worth another chance off this mark! 1pt win Anne of Kiev