Punters Lounge Variant Poker Club - PLH/PLO / Monday 30th May 8.00pm

teaulc

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punters Lounge Variant Poker Club - Omaha / Monday 9th May 8.30pm :ok teaulc has scheduled a new Punters Lounge Variant Club Home Game tourney! The stage is set; all you have to do is turn up and play! The tourney details are: Club ID: 100469 Tourney ID: 392096222 Date: 2011/05/09 20:30 WET Game Type: Omaha Betting Structure: PL Buy-in: USD 1.10 Tourney Structure: Regular Payout Structure: Top 20% All club members have been emailed with the tourney details, and you can find the tourney located under the 'Schedule' tab of the Punters Lounge Variant Club lobby. Please contact your club manager for more information. Enjoy the tourney!

Re: Punters Lounge Variant Poker Club - Omaha / Monday 9th May 8.30pm thanks Helen, i am also thinking of setting up a league comprising of every variant on offer, total of 17, with a couple of prizes at the end of it. more details nearer the time and if enough interest. looking at a buy in of $3.30 as well for this. whos up for it?

Re: Punters Lounge Variant Poker Club - Omaha / Monday 9th May 8.30pm

i will but if people wil not spend $1 do you think they will spend $3?
well thats it isnt it,is it too cheap its not worth playing? with some prizes up for grabs i am hoping we can get some interest again.:hope

Re: Punters Lounge Variant Poker Club - Omaha / Monday 9th May 8.30pm

well thats it isnt it,is it too cheap its not worth playing? with some prizes up for grabs i am hoping we can get some interest again.:hope
perhaps but it is a great shame because as helen said they are fun, more like pl games used to be

Re: Punters Lounge Variant Poker Club - 7-2 TRIPLE DRAW / Monday 16th May 8.30pm Are we running this tomorrow ? I personally think maybe more people will play $3 as the prizes are a bit more worth it and all those that play $1 game will still play. The league is a good idea and got some prizes already lined up I could do with a Chipset ;)

Re: Punters Lounge Variant Poker Club - H.O.R.S.E. / Monday 23rd May 8.30pm guys...i played tonight to try and learn (surely what this is all about??)...happy for you to take my money as i learn ...it is a great learning curve and i cant wait to come back and whip your asses! i only knew two games tonight so was pleased i lasted that long! much fun...and i look forward to next week!

Re: Punters Lounge Variant Poker Club - PLH/PLO / Monday 30th May 8.00pm A very big thank you to Al for sorting out all the games for this league :ok, and to everyone who took part. Mark, I didn't expect to, but I appear to have nabbed the crown at the death. Trust me to win a league where's there's no prize or award. :lol Hopefully see some of you listed below in the new league from next week. plstarsvariantleague300.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Re: Punters Lounge Variant Poker Club - PLH/PLO / Monday 30th May 8.00pm

oops' date=' was playing €1/2 hu on virgin n totally forgot i regged, sorry all :([/quote'] You played a very tight game, but that was your undoing at the bubble. ;) See you next week.