Punters Lounge Variant Poker Club - PLH/PLO / Monday 30th May 8.00pm

teaulc

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punters Lounge Variant Poker Club - Mixed Omaha Hi-Lo - Monday 28th March

Just to say now the reason I did'nt win is that you are all a shower of luckbox's' date=' muppets, donks etc etc and I am still the bestest omaha hi/lo player in the world.:ok[/quote'] :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Re: Punters Lounge Variant Poker Club - Mixed Omaha Hi-Lo - Monday 28th March

Just to say now the reason I did'nt win is that you are all a shower of luckbox's' date=' muppets, donks etc etc and I am still the bestest omaha hi/lo player in the world.:ok[/quote'] Still the bestest omaha hi/lo player in the world:dude

Re: Punters Lounge Variant Poker Club - Mixed Omaha Hi-Lo - Monday 28th March thoroughly enjoyed last nights game,well pleased to come back from nothing to finish 2nd, a solid game played by glceud (winner) and ooblio (3rd) just didnt know when to lie down and give up,not for the want of trying.

Re: Punters Lounge Variant Poker Club - Single Draw 2-7 / Monday 4th April next game up in the lobby, 2-7 single draw no limit. Club ID: 100469 Tourney ID: 381182599 Date: 2011/04/04 20:30 WET Game Type: Single Draw 2-7 Betting Structure: NL Buy-in: USD 1.10 Tourney Structure: Regular Payout Structure: Top 20%

Re: Punters Lounge Variant Poker Club - Badugi / Monday 11th April game in the lobby and open for registration :ok Tourney ID: 383794114 Date: 2011/04/11 20:30 WET Game Type: Badugi Betting Structure: Limit Buy-in: USD 1.10 Tourney Structure: Regular Payout Structure: Top 20%

Re: Punters Lounge Variant Poker Club - Omaha Hi/Lo NL / Monday 18th April

the site is only a problem for the American players' date=' all EU players will be okay to play as normal :ok[/quote'] we shall see, stars seems ok so far, euplayers might be ok to play normal, but what does it help me to play normal and not getting my money, plus if all is true they might have to close it completely as I said, should it still exist on monday i might play it

Re: Punters Lounge Variant Poker Club - Omaha Hi/Lo NL / Monday 18th April next game open for registration :ok Club ID: 100469 Tourney ID: 389672702 Date: 2011/05/02 20:30 WET Game Type: 8-Game Betting Structure: ML Buy-in: USD 1.10 Tourney Structure: Regular Payout Structure: Top 20%

Re: Punters Lounge Variant Poker Club - 8 Game / Monday 2nd May 8.30pm I really enjoy these games and am at a loss to know why more don't join in. Are we such added value seekers these days that we can't play something just for the fun of it? It's only a dollar game. The added value, if you must have some, is that you get an education about a new variant game each week. Please don't be put off thinking everyone playing them is an expert in the game, I can assure you this is not the case (speaking for myself anyway and with apologies to Alan who probably is). We have more than 30 members in this club, but only about 12 have actually played one of the games with only 6 or 7 regulars. Come on in next week, the water's warm. :ok Enjoyed the HU tonight with Glenn. Thank god for NLHE otherwise we'd have been going all night. :lol plstars8game1st020511.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Re: Punters Lounge Variant Poker Club - 8 Game / Monday 2nd May 8.30pm

I really enjoy these games and am at a loss to know why more don't join in. Are we such added value seekers these days that we can't play something just for the fun of it? It's only a dollar game. The added value, if you must have some, is that you get an education about a new variant game each week. Please don't be put off thinking everyone playing them is an expert in the game, I can assure you this is not the case (speaking for myself anyway and with apologies to Alan who probably is). We have more than 30 members in this club, but only about 12 have actually played one of the games with only 6 or 7 regulars. Come on in next week, the water's warm. :ok Enjoyed the HU tonight with Glenn. Thank god for NLHE otherwise we'd have been going all night. :lol Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Well said Helen, except the bit about Alan being an expert :tongue2. I'll make a point to remember and call by again next Monday.

Re: Punters Lounge Variant Poker Club - 8 Game / Monday 2nd May 8.30pm Missed last nights game as ive been unable to load up stars for the last few days now and i'm not getting much help in solving the problem from there support team, i think they must think i'm from the USA. All my other sites are working fine, so i don't really know what else to do as i have uninstalled and reinstalled a few times and keep getting a message saying unable to get latest software from the server. Hopefully be back playing next week as i also really enjoy playing and trying to learn the different variants.