Punters Lounge Variant Poker Club - PLH/PLO / Monday 30th May 8.00pm

teaulc

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punters Lounge Variant Poker Club - 7 card Stud Hi-Lo Monday February 28th

Well I know how my game went last night :sad' date=' but no reports from anyone else?[/quote'] I got my 1st win last night,Ferryman was 2nd and Hen was 3rd. I did cheat and get a bit of practice in on the cash tables before we started. Need Al to set up some more games when he gets back, looking forward to a game of badugi again.

Re: Punters Lounge Variant Poker Club - Badugi - Monday 7th March Don't we get to play in this freeroll thing tonight? Just tried registering but no ticket...not really bothered mind as there are 14000 entries so far and I haven't got the stamina these days! ...ah...it's just for the managers!...that'll teach me not to read all the posts here!!!:$

Re: Punters Lounge Variant Poker Club - Badugi - Monday 7th March

Don't we get to play in this freeroll thing tonight? Just tried registering but no ticket...not really bothered mind as there are 14000 entries so far and I haven't got the stamina these days!
its for the managers only but if i win i get to take 7 other players from the club on a little trip :ok

Re: Punters Lounge Variant Poker Club - Badugi - Monday 7th March The Ultimate Home Game package is for up to eight people, made up of the Club Manager and seven other club members. All club members must have been a member of the Poker Club before 13:00 ET on March 6, 2011. Each group member will be given $3,000 for travel and expenses, along with a further $2,000 per person for the private VIP poker game, available for collection at the selected venue. To participate in the private game, players must be at least the legal age of majority for the chosen destination, and have a valid passport, if required to travel. Five-star accommodation will be arranged for all members of the group.

Re: Punters Lounge Variant Poker Club - RAZZ Knockout - Monday 14th March Club ID: 100469 Tourney ID: 374054582 Date: 2011/03/14 20:30 WET Game Type: Razz Betting Structure: Limit Buy-in: USD 1.35 Tourney Structure: Knockout Payout Structure: Top 20% bear in mind due to US clocks changing it might be an hour earlier :ok wyvj_9d5_u92am.jpg

Re: Punters Lounge Variant Poker Club - RAZZ Knockout - Monday 14th March

Inflationary rise in price or have we got bounties too? :unsure I probably can't make 7.30 so will wait to reg til I get home and see if I've missed it.
it`s a KNOCKOUT so bounties on one and all ;) will do HORSE next time ED :ok

Re: Punters Lounge Variant Poker Club - H.O.R.S.E. - Monday 21th March well done on the win last week Helen, this week a bit of horse play Club ID: 100469 Tourney ID: 376370783 Date: 2011/03/21 20:30 WET Game Type: Horse Betting Structure: Limit Buy-in: USD 1.10 Tourney Structure: Regular Payout Structure: Top 20% would be nice to see a few more playing :ok

Re: Punters Lounge Variant Poker Club - Mixed Omaha Hi-Lo - Monday 28th March next game in the lobby open for registration :ok Tourney ID: 378628461 Date: 2011/03/28 20:30 WET Game Type: Omaha H/L Mixed Betting Structure: ML Buy-in: USD 1.10 Tourney Structure: Regular Payout Structure: Top 20%