Punters Lounge Variant Poker Club - PLH/PLO / Monday 30th May 8.00pm

teaulc

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punters Lounge Variant Poker Club - Next Game / Badugi - Monday February 7th

no game next Monday due to it being Valentines day. i will set up a game for this Friday.
no not friday, its the wifes birthday and she wants to go out , bloody took her out last year aswell and may i ask what difference valentines day makes? Its only made up by the card companies :sad:sad:sad

Re: Punters Lounge Variant Poker Club - Next Game / Omaha Hi-Lo - Friday February 11 Won last night's game but it was more to do with luck than skill as we were doing No limit hi/lo with only 6 players and it was all played very loose and fast. I had too many games playing so the chat was minimal...but spent the last ten minutes of the heads up with Fenners chuckling away as time after time he seemed to be in with the better hand yet ended up with the worst of it. :eyes

Re: Punters Lounge Variant Poker Club - Next Game / Omaha Hi-Lo - Monday February 14 Valentines Special, Omaha Hi/Lo for all you single people :( start time 8.30pm. with regards to the start time is it too late with an 8.30pm start? let me know, also thinking,would you like to see a Friday night added to the Monday? suggestions always welcome,this is your club :ok

Re: Punters Lounge Variant Poker Club - Next Game / H.O.S.E. - Friday February 18th I edited the diary last night specifically to add it in too. :spank Anyway, made hay whilst my mixed game vanquisher was away. ;) Logged in when I got in (but was at the 'wrong' house) intending to just check how many were playing and then scoot up the road. But found 4 registered and VoJ and taty playing HU as me and Dodger were both sitouts. So felt obliged to stay and play, thinking it (or I) wouldn't last long. :lol So apologies to Duncan for just serving up tea now. :eyes Very enjoyable game and HU, though definitely prefer an R in my HOSE. plstarshose1st180211.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Re: Punters Lounge Variant Poker Club - Next Game / H.O.R.S.E. - Monday February 21s well done Dodger on winning last night :clap:clap and congrats to Heniek and myself for cashing :):) 3 more games up for registration now as i am away next week :D did i mention i am off to New York ;);) Tourney ID: 367258186 Date: 2011/02/25 20:30 WET Game Type: 7 Card Stud Betting Structure: Limit Buy-in: USD 1.10 Tourney Structure: Regular Payout Structure: Top 20% Tourney ID: 367258475 Date: 2011/02/28 20:30 WET Game Type: 7 Card Stud Hi/Lo Betting Structure: Limit Buy-in: USD 1.10 Tourney Structure: Regular Payout Structure: Top 20% Tourney ID: 367259030 Date: 2011/03/04 20:30 WET Game Type: Hold'em Mixed Betting Structure: ML Buy-in: USD 1.10 Tourney Structure: Regular Payout Structure: Top 20%

Re: Punters Lounge Variant Poker Club - 7 card Stud Hi-Lo Monday February 28th only 2 players last night,obviously a Friday night is not a good one,so next weeks will be the last one for a while,it will be a mixed holdem game. any suggestions/ideas for what you would like to see in the future please post up

Re: Punters Lounge Variant Poker Club - 7 card Stud Hi-Lo Monday February 28th

only 2 players last night,obviously a Friday night is not a good one,so next weeks will be the last one for a while,it will be a mixed holdem game. any suggestions/ideas for what you would like to see in the future please post up
Happy to carry on playing on mondays, but i usually go out on fridays. Saying that i think i go out quite early on mondays too.