Punters Lounge Variant Poker Club - PLH/PLO / Monday 30th May 8.00pm

teaulc

Hi Guys and Gals, it has been decided to open up a new club just for the Variant games. this way we can keep a tally on our stats etc, and if goes well we may introduce a league. Please read the info below and join up. :ok You are invited to join the Punters Lounge Variant Poker Club - If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software - Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab - Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button - Enter my Club ID number: 100469 - Enter my Invitation Code: stargate

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punters Lounge Variant Poker Club - PLEASE READ

i wouldn't mind playing but i cant play all the time so i will wait and see if it fills up and give those who are not in the other one a chance.
Jimmy, i wouldn`t worry,if i actually get 50 members to play a variant i would be amazed :eek if you wish to apply then by all means do :ok

Re: Punters Lounge Variant Poker Club - Next Game / 5 Card Draw - Monday 24th January

Telling me the code/ password is invalid?
well i havent changed it :( http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/inlinemod.php?threadid=110694&p=> Enter my Club ID number: 100469 - Enter my Invitation Code: stargate

Re: Punters Lounge Variant Poker Club - Next Game / 8 Game - Monday January 31st After 4 hours I tried to get Dodger and Glen to agree to a 3 way chop but they weren't having any of it. :lol Fortunately next round was NLHE so a few pushes later we finally wrapped it up. Well played guys and congrats to Glen. :clap I'm sooo bad HU. :lol Now going to look up how to play triple draw. (aces are high you say :wall) plstars8game2nd310111.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Re: Punters Lounge Variant Poker Club - Next Game / 8 Game - Monday January 31st Cheers Helen, unlucky HU, don't think it was as intense a HU as you had in Bolton, :notworthy game had to be over before the Limit varients started again or we'd have been there all night. And thanks for posting the screenshot, I just crawled in bed :zzz Oh! and thanks AL for making me stay up 'til a quarter to one, really enjoyed my 4 hours sleep before I went to work :spank Earlier start time for that game next time please Sir! :ok

Re: Punters Lounge Variant Poker Club - Next Game / 8 Game - Monday January 31st

Oh! and thanks AL for making me stay up 'til a quarter to one, really enjoyed my 4 hours sleep before I went to work :spank Earlier start time for that game next time please Sir! :ok
no problem Glen,bit of a learning curve at the moment. glad you all had fun. next week Badugi see strategy thread if unsure on how to play :ok

Re: Punters Lounge Variant Poker Club - Next Game / Badugi - Monday February 7th

I think I've tried to join this variant club (as there's no room in the main one) - do I get an email before the tournament appears?
Now you're in the club (so to speak) you should get an email next time a tourney is set up. :ok Or just look on here. :tongue2