Last Second Football Spread Betting

This applies to football only. Has anyone tried betting on certain market in the last seconds of a game, the times you know the referee is about to blow. Even to the point he has the whistle to his lips sometimes. For example there are times you know for 100% certainty that a game will end when the keeper has the ball and is about to kick it and all the extra time is up. There are sometimes still markets open that you can bet on. All be it you are laying a largish amount for a small profit. A good example is corners up and player minutes. You can sometimes bet a player won't score in the last second, or there will not be a corner, or there will not be a yellow card. if you have a strong knowledge of how football games end and there is no action near a corner, or the goal, or players close together. And no hint of extended extra time. 3/4 of the time there are no markets left to bet. But sometimes there are if you have a keen eye. You have to be very very diciplined and know how football games can and do end, inside out and back to front, but it's definitely doable.

Re: Last Second Football Spread Betting I have tested this myself with a real bank of £700. I made £250 in 2 weeks from a list of around 40 live games on TV, 15 or so were viable. Often on corners up and bookings up on sporting index. Laying 10 times the initial stake. The spread displayed is usually 1 - 2.5 or 0.5 - 1. So you sell at 1 or 0.5 So if you sell £30 you win that amount or half (You actually need £900 margin but are risking £300) For player goal minutes you need to usually lay 90 times your stake in a benign game in the last few seconds. which is usually at 0.5 (I haven't tried this one for real yet) I've only had 12 winning bets so far. Which is obviously not a large sample! I have seen bookings in the last second quite a few times, in games where there are still tackles flying which you would obviously avoid. You also risk a red card for a bigger loss. Again you need a benign last few seconds. Corners and goals are quite predictable in the last 10 seconds, but only in games when both teams have given up attacking and the game has slowed to a standstill. The ball is in the middle of the park going for throw ins or in the keepers hands. 3/4 of the time the markets are over, but 1/4 of the time they are still running even to the final whistle you can get your bet in if you are fast and just beat the game suspension.