Punters Lounge Poker Club Variant Night - Mondays - next game 5 Card Draw

teaulc

1st one is on the 17th January and does not count towards club standings at this time, if we get some good support for this then this may change. there will be a different variant every week starting with Razz i believe every poker player should have some knowledge of all variants of poker and i hope you can all have a go. you may enjoy them, just ask Woodie. :ok Start time is 8.30pm Starting chips 2000 with 10 minute blinds. Top 20% will be paid out Buy in is $1.10

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Club Variant Night - Mondays We are now at maximum numbers, however, ive requested an increase to give everyone a chance. This now means we can run a system where if your a member of the club, but do not join in with the games, wether thats MTT or Cash, you will be removed and the next one on the waiting list will be entered. Thanks

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Club Variant Night - Mondays

10 regged so far :ok it s a cheap way to have a bit of fun :dude
While we are playing Razz at 20:30 then note for an all round Variant Mix theres a $2.20 8 Game on Pokerstars at 19:40 (Thinks its daily) - extended reg 10 mins. Usually 130 Runners so doesn't take until stupid o clock to finish:D

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Club Variant Night - Mondays glad you enjoyed it :ok next game is all retro - 5 card draw. this is gonna be a fast game but with plenty of chips to start with. 5k starting chips blind levels = 5 mins no limit $1.10 buy in. once again,many thanks to you all for making the 1st game a success and i hope you all had fun with it :ok