Tipsters "Handicap" 2011 system thread!!

Right im back with yet another idea!!! I recently had one on the go which was doing ok and both my threads was in profit but i was hoping to hit bigger targets i.e Handicaps which i used to have issues with but i may of found something interesting while i was visiting my partners parents, when i got the odd few minutes i started revising this system which im going to start posting. How it works; I will be backing horses in handicaps which i think are "worthy of a bet" classed on the last two outings. This will be

• 1 Point Win & 0.5 Point E/W
  • 3 Points Win & 1.5 Point E/W

The 1/0.5 Point will be a medium strength bet and the 3/1.5 Points will be a maximum bet. This will be a trial and i will not be posting everyday. Bets will follow soon :hope

Re: Tipsters "Handicap" 2011 system thread!! 14th January 2011 Huntingdon 12.40 Spider Boy Med Patrick Dee Max 1.10 No Qualifiers 2.40 Kirbys Glen Max 3.10 No Qualifiers Lingfield 1.30 Song To The Moon Med Avonrose Max Cat Hunter Max Sasheen Med 2.30 Beaubrav Max Cotton King Max 3.00 Tous Les Deux Max No Complaining Max Haulit Max Inquisitress Max Dalrymple Med 3.30 Sunset Boulevard Max Denton Ryal Max Rigid Med Bibiana Bay Max 4.00 Decider Med Fayre Bella Med Musselburgh 1.50 Guns And Butter Med Devil Water Med 3.20 Too Competitive Wolverhampton 4.10 Too Competitive 4.40 Too Competitive 5.10 Excellent Show Max Rapid Water Max Jigajig Max Ajara Med 5.40 Boy The Bell Max Elegant Dancer Med 7.10 Taste The Wine Med Bute Street Max Mystified Max Abulharith Max Dots Delight Max Will update prices in the morning!!!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.