22nd Men's Handball World Championship (13th-30th Jan.)

In January 2011 24 teams will make up for the World Champion title in handball. France has qualified as reigning champions and Sweden as host nation. During the European Championships in Austria in January 2010 another three European teams did qualify: Poland, Iceland and Croatia. Three Asian teams qualified in February: Japan, Korea and Bahrain. At the same time the African qualifications took place. Egypt, Tunisia and Algeria qualified from the African continent. The remaining 13 teams played qualification matches in 2010. From Europe the following nine teams qualified in June: Austria, Denmark, Germany, Hungary, Norway, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia and Spain. Australia made it from the Oceanian continent and Argentina, Brazil and Chile from Panamerica. -Teams :

Re: 22nd Men's Handball World Championship (13th-30th Jan.) Sweden - Chile Selection Under 58.5 goals Strength 7/10 Date 13/01/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.11 I dont believe that this match will go over this line of goals. Sweden will play, they will have complete initiative so for sure they will score a lot but Chile hmmmm i dont think so. That's why I decided to take this option. No further explanation needed.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.