WBCOOP Pokerstars - PGremlin wins the PLOmaha event

voiceofjoe

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: WBCOOP Pokerstars

Ok, I am finished. Won the game ;) PokerStars Tournament #339187689, Pot Limit Omaha Freeroll 540 players $4906.50 USD added to the prize pool by PokerStars Total Prize Pool: $4906.50 USD Tournament started 2011/01/24 20:00:00 CET [2011/01/24 14:00:00 ET] Dear MoneyShuffle, You finished the tournament in 1st place. You have won an admission ticket to 'WBCOOP - $860'. This ticket allows you to participate only in a tournament of this type. Tickets are not redeemable for cash or Tournament US Dollars; if you register and then unregister from the tournament, your ticket will be returned.
Well done Yi :clap:clap Dont forget that theres also a nice prize for the best player in the series (although some start at stupid oclock for europeans) see below
WBCOOP Leader Board New for 2011, the WBCOOP Leader Board is your chance to win even more prizes. Every time you play in a WBCOOP event you’ll win leader board points. The player with the most points at the end of the seven tournaments wins an incredible $5,000 worth of PokerStars live event packages to the tournaments of your choice. For more on how the leader board works, including points structure, as well as the latest rankings, please take a look at the WBCOOP Leader Board page.

Re: WBCOOP Pokerstars - PGremlin wins the PLOmaha event and the current table

Place User ID Country Points
1 MoneyShuffle Netherlands 100
2 Petrovich91 Russia 70
3 veryjosie United States 60
4 kroni123 Austria 50
5 x_ROSH125_x United Kingdom 45
6 BBeil Hungary 40
7 visok20 Portugal 35
8 trikosha Russia 30
9 hAApy_monkey Germany 25
10 - 18 BurnleyJoe United Kingdom 20
10 - 18 game2eazy United States 20
10 - 18 HaPigInPoll United States 20
10 - 18 maleetbu Hungary 20
10 - 18 OMGJohnWU United States 20
10 - 18 primdisc Hungary 20
10 - 18 PdroXz Venezuela 20
10 - 18 superguti85 Portugal 20
10 - 18 Seffert Germany 20

Re: WBCOOP Pokerstars

Ok, I am finished. Won the game ;) PokerStars Tournament #339187689, Pot Limit Omaha Freeroll 540 players $4906.50 USD added to the prize pool by PokerStars Total Prize Pool: $4906.50 USD Tournament started 2011/01/24 20:00:00 CET [2011/01/24 14:00:00 ET] Dear MoneyShuffle, You finished the tournament in 1st place. You have won an admission ticket to 'WBCOOP - $860'. This ticket allows you to participate only in a tournament of this type. Tickets are not redeemable for cash or Tournament US Dollars; if you register and then unregister from the tournament, your ticket will be returned.
You should also get the Sunday Million Entries and $215 Scoop entries
Each preliminary tournament will award the following prizes.
Place Prize
1 2x $215 SCOOP Tickets + 2x Sunday Million Tickets + WBCOOP Main Event Ticket
2-9 $215 SCOOP Ticket + WBCOOP ME Ticket
10-36 $33 SCOOP Ticket + WBCOOP ME Ticket
37-63 $16.50 SCOOP Ticket + WBCOOP ME Ticket
64-153 $11 SCOOP Ticket + WBCOOP ME Ticket
154-200 WBCOOP ME Ticket

Re: WBCOOP Pokerstars - PGremlin wins the PLOmaha event wow, ty for the big responce. It's my first PLO MTT victory ever :loon I didn't even see the leaderboard and first prize if I should be able to stay in first place. A $5k Live event package :eek Think I will play tonights qualifier then. Thanks VoJ :ok I think they made a small mistake with the payout for my first place See in my available Tournament Tickets : 1xWBCOOP - $860 I see no games where I can use that $860 ticket Just e-mailed Stars support to ask then to fix it for me.

Re: WBCOOP Pokerstars - PGremlin wins the PLOmaha event Just got my ME ticket tonight unfortunately got knocked out just short of the SCOOP tickets losing a third stack tens to jacks , then with K10 raise BB defends Q4 flop comes 6KQ he check raises me to 3400(approx) after I bet 3/4 pot I shove all in for like 7000 he calls and gets lucky :gimme

Re: WBCOOP Pokerstars - PGremlin wins the PLOmaha event

Where r these in the lobby guys?
They don't appear until the Day prior and the easiest way I had of finding the was in the tourney filter have all ticked and put in WBC in the name filter bit Registarion last night was 3hrs before Kick Off. Think the one today (IIRC) actual starts around 0300 Thursday Morning UK time:zzz:zzz

Re: WBCOOP Pokerstars - PGremlin wins the PLOmaha event

No mate you have won 4 tickets and an entry in the final 2x $215 SCOOP Tickets + 2x Sunday Million Tickets + WBCOOP Main Event Ticket
You're right, got an reply from Stars :ok Hello Yi, Congratulations on winning one of the qualifying tournaments! The ticket called WBCOOP $860 is just a placeholder so that you know that you have won first prize, you will be receiving 2 SCOOP tickets and 2 Sunday Million tickets. The tickets will be in your account this week. Best of luck in the rest of the WBCOOP tournament!

Re: WBCOOP Pokerstars - PGremlin wins the PLOmaha event Nice win Gremlin. :clap:clap:clap I love Omaha Hi/Lo but was just reckoning...off to bed very early, get up at 2:45 and play the game. But...bus to work at 6:15 so even if managing to build a stack would probably just fade away for a single $11 ticket so I'm just going to let it go...sadly.

Re: WBCOOP Pokerstars - PGremlin wins the PLOmaha event 3rd Scoop ticket PokerStars Tournament #339187691, Pot Limit Omaha Hi/Lo Freeroll 483 players $4906.50 USD added to the prize pool by PokerStars Total Prize Pool: $4906.50 USD Tournament started 2011/01/26 22:00:00 ET Dear BurnleyJoe, You finished the tournament in 150th place. You have won an admission ticket to 'SCOOP - $11 Entry'. This ticket allows you to participate only in a tournament of this type. Tickets are not redeemable for cash or Tournament US Dollars; if you register and then unregister from the tournament, your ticket will be returned.

Re: WBCOOP Pokerstars - PGremlin wins the PLOmaha event Just got my 2nd $11 Scoop Ticket in 8 Game , Lost a massive pot in stud 10 showing and 2 tens in hole get a player all in on 5th who doesnt have a pair he needed running cards got him his flush. The PLO leg decided to gamble it up and lost a massive pot middle set on flop reraise his pot size lead then he raises the extra bit on top with top pair with Q high flush draw , turn blank river flushie. Saving my luck for the main event :):clap:clap

Re: WBCOOP Pokerstars - PGremlin wins the PLOmaha event Got my 3rd $11 SCOOP ticket out of 5 tourneys one in PLO8 , 8 Game and finally in No Limit. Built a sizeable stack spewed off committing with 99 while had big stack. Then eliminated QQ vs AQ pre flop all in. Ace spikes... Still said saving my luck till tomorrow. BurnleyJoe cashed again 41st I believe

Re: WBCOOP Pokerstars - PGremlin wins the PLOmaha event Very rarely let things get to me but was playing really good game last night until shoved all in with QQ vs AK and a flop of AAx sounded the death knell. I know it's just one of those standard poker outcomes but it really got under my skin as I was so in the groove that I was pi$$ed off to go out. Got to get back in the same frame of mind for tonight's game...the one that really matters! Good luck to everybody playing. :hope

Re: WBCOOP Pokerstars - PGremlin wins the PLOmaha event 4th ticket PokerStars Tournament #339187696, No Limit Hold'em Freeroll 810 players $4906.50 USD added to the prize pool by PokerStars Total Prize Pool: $4906.50 USD Tournament started 2011/01/29 15:00:00 ET Dear BurnleyJoe, You finished the tournament in 41st place. You have won an admission ticket to 'SCOOP - $16.50 Entry'. This ticket allows you to participate only in a tournament of this type. Tickets are not redeemable for cash or Tournament US Dollars; if you register and then unregister from the tournament, your ticket will be returned.