PL Competition - Win Free UKPPL Season 2 Buy in

morlspin

Thats right folks As part of our promotions with the UKPPL, we have a couple of seats to give away for the full" season 2 programme! Winners will be chosen at random on Friday and will play season 2 of the UKPPL on 888 Poker absolutely free! So....how do you win? Simple! Post below with the your 888 username and your in the hat. Winners will also have to be registered with the UKPPL site, check out their forums here: http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f121/ All the best:cheers

Re: PL Competition - Win Free UKPPL Season 2 Buy in OK, I'm starting from scratch here. Do I sign up to 888 from the UKPPL link or from the PL one? The UKPPL thread mentions about special bonuses through them, is that the same as we've got? Are you doing this draw late on Friday? I'd like to be in the hat, but I'll not be able to get my account set up and then registered on UKPPL til evening.

Re: PL Competition - Win Free UKPPL Season 2 Buy in

Are you doing this draw late on Friday? I'd like to be in the hat' date=' but I'll not be able to get my account set up [b']and then registered on UKPPL til evening.
Post below with the your 888 username and your in the hat. Winners will also have to be registered with the UKPPL site[url=http://]
Given Graeme's wording, you don't have to complete registration on UKPPL prior to the draw. :ok

Re: PL Competition - Win Free UKPPL Season 2 Buy in Yeah H, dont worry at all, ill do the draw around 3pm today, and your names in the hat too. If you get drawn out, ill need your details by monday morning so we can get them to Andy and sorted out in time. Ideally you can support PL by signing up via our own links, but we can force ya either way:ok

Re: PL Competition - Win Free UKPPL Season 2 Buy in

Yeah H, dont worry at all, ill do the draw around 3pm today, and your names in the hat too. If you get drawn out, ill need your details by monday morning so we can get them to Andy and sorted out in time. Ideally you can support PL by signing up via our own links, but we can force ya either way:ok
---------- who's the lucky bunny then?