Netteller account disabled

Dave488

I tried to log into my neteller account today and it said neteller had disabled my account to protect my personal information, have sent them email asking why and how i get in open again. Just wondered if anyone else had the same thing happen? I have already upgraded my account to an extended one, so that ain't the problem and have a pre paid card through neteller too, lets hope no one has hacked into it:hope

Re: Netteller account disabled

I tried to log into my neteller account today and it said neteller had disabled my account to protect my personal information, have sent them email asking why and how i get in open again. Just wondered if anyone else had the same thing happen? I have already upgraded my account to an extended one, so that ain't the problem and have a pre paid card through neteller too, lets hope no one has hacked into it:hope
they will want you to send in a copy of your driving licence and passport before they re open it and maybe a bank statement

Re: Netteller account disabled I had this problem in the past, either through accidently logging in through a proxy while abroad or them requiring a copy of passport/utility bills etc to verify my ID. I have found neteller support to be extremely quick and very good so you shouldn't have a problem with regaining access.

Re: Netteller account disabled I have this about all 3 month when my provider changes IP, they are really very quick. I normally call them up, since live chat is not always possible anymore. They than call me back to make sure it is the phone number which I gave them with my account, ask me security and personal questions and than open it again. You might have logged in from a different IP, when you do this account is closed

Re: Netteller account disabled Got it sorted now, filled out a ring back request and they did, asked a few security questions and then wanted to know if i had deposited from a poker site recently and soon as i said who from that was it job done! Shock horror i had actually deposited some money back into neteller!:eek