Flat racing -10th Jan

Sam P

Too Many Questions - 2:35 Wolverhampton Decent looking maiden race, Too Many Questions in the only one with real form. Had 2 runs in December 2009 over Kempton, finishing a weakening sixth place. Ran again on the 29th Dec under Dane O'Neill, driven on with no extra to finish 3rd place. On paper he looks the obvious choice, back up to 7f tomorrow and should Cathy Gannon give him a similar ride to his first Kempton race, I can see him making the frame again. Fine Tolerance - 4:35 Wolverhampton Mixed form as of late, and although he's one of the outsider of the field, he looks to have a good e/w chance. Ran 4 times over Wolverhampton, winning his only race on C&D almost a year ago. His last 3 runs here all came under David Probert, and with Richard Kingscote getting the ride tomorrow, I reckon he's worth a small each way.

Re: Flat racing -10th Jan 4.35 Wolverhampton Prickles Win @ SP Registered a first win at Wolverhampton two runs back over a furlong further than required today. Can before forgiven the run last time out at Southwell because I don't think the track suited. If the same front running tactics of the last win can be adopted again today by Catlin will surely be in the shake up.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.