Basketball Spain all 2011

Tip Detail
Sport Euro Basketball
Event Real Madrid - Vive Menorca
Selection Real Madrid -17.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 09/01/2011
Bookmaker/Price 188bet @ 2.03
Reasoning Real is great at home, what they still have problems are away matches, but at home can beat everyone. Menorca is one of the worst team of the ACB, they are use to lose at double digit away, they usually lose at this difference, at barca they lose at 40, so I don;t see real having problems to cover this 18, expectantly they need to clear the image after -20 lose at Barca. Good luck!

Re: Basketball Spain all 2011

Tip Detail
Sport Euro Basketball
Event Real Madrid - Vive Menorca
Selection Real Madrid -17.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 09/01/2011
Bookmaker/Price 188bet @ 2.03
Reasoning Real is great at home, what they still have problems are away matches, but at home can beat everyone. Menorca is one of the worst team of the ACB, they are use to lose at double digit away, they usually lose at this difference, at barca they lose at 40, so I don;t see real having problems to cover this 18, expectantly they need to clear the image after -20 lose at Barca. Good luck!
lol what a shit defense have real, 95-84 ft...

Re: Basketball Spain all 2011 Estudiantes - Manresa Selection Under 144.5 Strength 7/10 Date 13/01/2011 Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 1.90 A clash between two hard teams. In general we can call them teams with strong defense and weak attack,especially Manresa which has the weakest attack in the league scoring only (avarage) 64 point per game with stats 962:1068 in 15 matches. 4 days ago Manresa played againt Valencia at home,they lost by 72:82 and they certainly have done their best loosing also a lot of energy. Batteries are not full and i think that Manresa doesnt have so much power to give their best scoring ability against tough Estudiantes. This one is gonna be a tough one.

Re: Basketball Spain all 2011

Estudiantes - Manresa Selection Under 144.5 Strength 7/10 Date 13/01/2011 Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 1.90 A clash between two hard teams. In general we can call them teams with strong defense and weak attack,especially Manresa which has the weakest attack in the league scoring only (avarage) 64 point per game with stats 962:1068 in 15 matches. 4 days ago Manresa played againt Valencia at home,they lost by 72:82 and they certainly have done their best loosing also a lot of energy. Batteries are not full and i think that Manresa doesnt have so much power to give their best scoring ability against tough Estudiantes. This one is gonna be a tough one.
:ok

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Basketball Spain all 2011 Gran Canaria - Barcelona Selection +5 Barcelona (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 23/01/2011 Bookmaker/Price Betsson @ 1.87 10th ranked Gran Canaria against European champions Barcelona Regal. currently the best away team in league tonight at Centro Insular is going for its 9. victory in a row,victory that will take them into the first place on the league table.I am sure that Gran Canaria will give their best in order to stop this basketball giant but for that they need a lot more than they have.Their only advantage will be the atmosphere of domestic audience which can easily become destructive for home team so if they are not careful enough they can easily burn against Regal. Barca already demolished Canaria and here they could get just a decent win.

Re: Basketball Spain all 2011 Caja Laboral - Unicaja Selection Under 155.5 points Strength 10/10 Date 29/01/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.95 Two-three days ago they played exhausting match in Euroleague (Panathinaikos 82 - 56 Unicaja) & (Caja Laboral 86 - 89 Lietuvos Rytas) and now they are waiting for another intense clash. So i think that tiredness will bring some merits to this bet.I also expect for today more defensive satyl of play.I just think that they cant pull out their high performance shooting ability. Also a little over a week ago these teams mutually exchanged forces in Euroleague and it was a one tough hard game, the match was under this line and I think now it will be the same. Tough fight!

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Basketball Spain all 2011 First basketball pick on this forum comes from Spain, Copa del Rey match tonight at 22:30 (Gmt+2). Barcelona-Joventud Badalona is the matchup in this knockout game. Recently Barca thumped them for 20, and if they show up strong tonight i beleive they should have little trouble covering the handicap...:hope Barcelona,-17.0 v DKV Joventut

1.85 Stake:4/10

Re: Basketball Spain all 2011 Valencia - Real Madrid Selection Under 145.5 Strength 10/10 Date 19/02/2011 Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 1.90 Reasoning After heavy clashes in the Euroleague now another big game of Spain league,i expect here a really hard and tought fight,today the teams will more concentrate on defences,both have good ones,I dont think they can pull aout a shooting match because these are very tough teams,tiredness will also bring merits to this bet. DEFENCE!

Re: Basketball Spain all 2011 Caja Laboral - Granada Selection Under 153.5 points Strength 10/10 Date 20/02/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.99 Caja Laboral played very exhausting match in euroleague this week so now they will face the worst team in spanish league Granada,their main goal here is to win but i dont think so that they will going to pull out offensive approach,they will start with easy play and continoue to do the job to the end,there will be some players in rotation and some will rest on the bench,on the other side Granada will fight and tray to do their best,I think this match is simply under.

• 1 month later...

Re: Basketball Spain all 2011 Sport Euro Basketball Event Regal FC Barcelona - Bizkaia Bilbao Basket Selection Bizkaia Bilbao Basket +10.5 (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 02/04/2011 Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 1.85 Reasoning Regal FC Barcelona is gonna play the 6th game in 11 days against a solid team like Bilbao. Barcelona comes here after another 2 looses in Euroleague against Panathinaikos Athena, and the players had a little time to rest. Navarro is injured, and Lakovic, Grimau, Anderson won't be fresh because they played too many minutes in Athens. In the first game is was a tough battle, and Barca won that one with only 65-63. Bilbao is well prepared for this game, and they can cover this spread.

Re: Basketball Spain all 2011 Caja Laboral - Estudiantes Selection Under 152 points Strength 10/10 Date 03/04/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.95 Both teams had a very exhausting week,Caja Laboral was eliminated in Euroleague and Estudiantes was kicked off by Cedevita in Eurocup and now another big clash in Spain. I think that this tempo will bring marits to this bet,so expect a very cautious game from both sides. Neither of this teams will not rush in this game,I expect tough fight here and points under this line