Everest - The snowball

PGremlin

The Snowball rolls into January with over $65,000 available! Celebrate the New Year with Everest Poker and even bigger Snowball Freerolls. Instead of restarting the Snowball’s prize pool at $2,500, we’re carrying the cash over from last month to guarantee over $5,500 in the Week 1 Freeroll on January 8! Help the Snowball grow in 2011. The more of you who play—the more cash we give away. Everest Poker will continue to add up to $7,500 every week based on participation in the previous Snowball Freerolls—$1 for every person who played the week before. With the Snowball growing since the start of December, the next set of prize pools can combine to guarantee over $65,000! Win your way into the Snowball Freerolls Our Snowball Freerolls run every Saturday night at 20:00 GMT. Winning your seat is simple, and it costs you nothing! To help you qualify, we’re running Super Satellite Freerolls 20 times every Friday. Each Super Satellite advances 10 players to the next 250 SP Satellite awarding seats to Saturday’s Snowball. On top of daily satellites, players have four other ways to qualify each week. The qualification period for meeting Summit Point requirements is Saturday through Thursday. snowball_graphic_1_en_com.gifsnowball_graphic_2.gifsnowball_graphic_3_en_com.gif Claiming your Snowball seat Players who win their way into the Snowball playing our daily satellites will be automatically registered in that week’s tournament by Everest Poker. Players who qualify for the tournament through the other methods will receive an email from us and be able to register starting the Friday before the freeroll. You can find and register for these tournaments under the Snowball tab in the Scheduled Tournaments section of the software. All satellites to the event will also be located in this section of the software. http://www.everestpoker.com/en/promotions/online/the-snowball

Re: Everest - The snowball The number of games on Everest are low :cry Think I'll try to play the "earn 5 summit points for 5 days" You get 8 summit points per $1 rake with SnG or MTT. So thinking on playing a $11 MTT or SnG there for 5 straight days and then I will qualify for that weeks snowball freeroll. Pretty big guaranteed pots, hope the runners will be low :ok Anyone feel like joining me?

Re: Everest - The snowball Snowball Freeroll today $7,287.00 prize pool 1549 players Value is almost $5. I expected a prizepool of $13k + :unsure Or maybe that is next week? There is some value in these games on Everest, but not as good as I hoped for. Never knew there were this many players on Everest :eek

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Everest - The snowball No I didn't. but maybe I can combine this with another promo on Everest? http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f17/everest-more-ways-50000-a-113294/ I could play 3x $33 and 3 x $10 SnG steps. Think if I spread those over 5 days I should qualify each week in Februari for this one also... more added value is better. Guess I'll be playing on Everest again and try it :ok