Both teams to score - the hotpicks way!

I've been having a go at the both teams to score bet recently and found it to be a bit of a lottery and very random as anyone can score against anyone. The games you expect goals you don't get them and the games you expect to be tight end up 1-1 after 15 mins! So i've come up with a stupidly random idea of how to pick the games - I do a 4 number lucky dip on the hotpicks on the lottery every week, so I'm going to use these numbers against the football pools fixtures which are in the news of the world on a sunday and use these as the games for both teams to score. I hope everyone understands what I mean so here goes! LOTTERY HOTPICKS LUCKY DIP NUMBERS - 03,04,12,31 03 - Bolton v York 04 - Bristol City v Sheff Wed 12 - Hull v Wigan 31 - Bradford v Barnet Both teams to score acca at William Hills - £2.50 @ 12.31 :hope

Re: Both teams to score - the hotpicks way!

I've been having a go at the both teams to score bet recently and found it to be a bit of a lottery and very random as anyone can score against anyone. The games you expect goals you don't get them and the games you expect to be tight end up 1-1 after 15 mins! So i've come up with a stupidly random idea of how to pick the games - I do a 4 number lucky dip on the hotpicks on the lottery every week, so I'm going to use these numbers against the football pools fixtures which are in the news of the world on a sunday and use these as the games for both teams to score. I hope everyone understands what I mean so here goes! LOTTERY HOTPICKS LUCKY DIP NUMBERS - 03,04,12,31 03 - Bolton 2 v York 0 :@ 04 - Bristol City 0 v Sheff Wed 3 :@ 12 - Hull 2 v Wigan 3 :clap 31 - Bradford 1 v Barnet 3 :clap Both teams to score acca at William Hills - £2.50 @ 12.31 :hope
Off to a losing start but will try again next week.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.