Asian Handicap Football Value Bets

Hi All, I've been following a few threads in recent months and have decided to start a new system thread. This is in part an attempt to give a little back to the forum having been humbled by the generosity of contributers and in part an attempt to proof/improve a system which I have been developing for a while now. My aim is to highlight value football selections on the asian handicap market. The reasons I favour this market over others are (1) generally (but of course not always) the overround is slightly lower for this market and (2) the fact that odds tend to be between 1.7 and 2.3 means betting is less volatile which in turn means shorter losing streaks. Of course this also means that there won't be any big winners but I am happy to take this trade off. My records have shown about a 7% yield over the last year but this includes periods where I have still been developing the system. I have now refined it but that does not mean we will achieve better results. This system is very much under development still and, whilst I will be making bets on all selections, I would advise extreme caution to others in doing so. Having said that, I wouldn't be taking the time to post here if I didn't have faith in my selections. I will be adopting a level staking plan, at least to begin with so all selections will be to 1 unit. If you are betting money I would recommend a bank size of 50 points. Please feel free to ask any questions you have along the way and I'll answer them if I can. I'll be posting the first selections in the next couple of days. Fingers crossed and thanks to anyone taking the time to follow. Regards, SS

Re: Asian Handicap Football Value Bets First bet: ARSENAL (-0.5) v Man City 2.00 Interwetten My stats suggest Arsenal have a better chance than 2.00 disregarding team news. In addition, it is rumoured that Silva and Balotelli are both out and that there has been another fight at Eastlands, this time between Adebayour and Toure. Not good preparation for Man City and Arsenal are in good form with almost a full squad. Good value in my view.

Re: Asian Handicap Football Value Bets

No commercial Tipsters/Websites/Services. This Forum is not intended for commercial Tipsters/Websites/Services/Etc... to post proofing threads or even to plainly advertise. ( either openly or covertly ) Any thread deemed to fall under this category will be remove and the poster banned at the sole discretion of the moderators team. Any exception to this rule needs to be requested beforehand by contacting PL's owner Paul Ross on [email protected]
More than happy to re-open the thread when permission has been obtained.