New challenge needed.....

following the successful 100/1 challenge in 2010, we need a new one for 2011 we either do the same again or does anyone have any other ideas we have tried placepots, tricasts etc however these are not daily bets so not sure these will work, i dont follow the scoop 6 and again has been tried on here and failed by others perhaps just a 100/1 challenge again?

Re: New challenge needed..... Think we need a fresh challenge Bowlesy as the 100/1 fizzled out slightly near the end but it was a tremendous thread enjoyed by all. As for what to fill it with its difficult. Would like to see a thread stickied in ATR for us to post Trebs, Acc, Yankee's, e/w Lucky 15's etc for us to post when we feel like it, may not be to all tastes but a brave few of us like the challenge of those bets. Maybe the 2011 thread challenge could be for posts with three winners or more on those sort of bets. For me personally would like to see something in place as i get bored and lose interest easily so a fresh challenge keeps me motivated and its good to keep ATR fresh also.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.