BBOTD 4/1/11

5:30 Kempton - Silvee I tipped this filly at the end of 2010 due to its previous performance. She had a stinker then, but I think she will go well this time. She was full of running and made all on her previous trip at Kempton. This time is a furlong more, but she was running on like a trooper and was only a couple of seconds off the course record. If she can run the last furlong in a similar time to which she ran last at the track then I believe she has a great chance. The weights are kind to her and having just to carry an extra pound won't be too much of a burden. 14/1 will hill - win

Re: BBOTD 4/1/11 3.00 Kempton Feelin Foxy will need a career best and rather got run of race last time out wont get it today with Riflessione and Elhamri in the lineup also not drawn well. Surprised to see Love You Louis so short in the market having looked held by the handicapper last time out when having every chance last time out when going out like a light bulb behind Breathless Kiss. Grudge looks massively over priced as does Absa Lutte. Absa Lutte is a hard horse to predict at times and as I have said before clearly has problems (often runs in bandages and often late withdrawal) but she remains on a fair handicap mark having won off this mark in the past, didnt get the best of starts last time out and was never a factor worth forgiving perhaps and should have come on for the run and far better drawn today and could have more to give than current mark suggests. Grudge is another worthy of plenty of consideration has been currently running well, having stayed on well for strong urging behind Feelin Foxy last week gets a 6lb turnaround for 2 lengths and could make all the difference and is only 2lb above winning mark and of course a personal best required but should be thereabouts. 0.5pt e/w Absa Lutte 16/1 hills

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.