Steepledowns, Portman Park and Sprint Valley....

maxmix

Not sure where the best place is for this, so I will put it here in Systems etc I have spent the last hour or so going through the Bookies Virtual Racing / FOBT B2, B3 / Roulette posts etc.... I can see this type of gambling does not go down well with quite a few and I understand why.... I myself have been gambling for 25 years + and am still here.... (Just)..... :eek My business is just across the road from our local Bookies and yes i'm in a few times just about every day apart from Sunday, I follow UK/IRE racing daily and also for the last few years follow the odd name at the virtual meetings and the odd number pattern's that sometimes appear, very similair to the hot balls that amazingly come out with the 49's twice daily... How these ball patterns emerge at times is beyond me.... We have a few people that follow these hot balls and seem to win quite a bit with their perms etc, but overall, yes they do lose..... Anyway.... After losing one day, up two days, down 3 days, up one day etc, I got the grey matter thinking, there must be more to this.... After some carefull thought I thought i'd try and come up with a little system to get more returns then loses..... At the start of November 2010, I put the plan into action with some minor staking..... and as I predicted profit appeared after a short space of time.... I put the full plan into action in the last week of November and 5 weeks later, I have 5 weeks of quite a good profit.... Enough for a weekly wage etc... I have had to use around 8 of my dozen or so online Bookie's, as not to bring attention to myself (We only have the one Scotbet in town) ATM ;) so better being safe than sorry.... Bear one thing in mind, this works.... 100% so far and if it was not for my business and the missus and a new venture coming in the next few months, I would certainly pursue this full time.... A couple of the down sides are, it is very time consuming and I study 49s.co.uk daily, every race, every result, this goes for Millersfield and Brushwood too.... It's just a pity I cannot say what my method is, but I can assure you.... It works.... I called it a day last Thursday when Wild West Show won at Steepledowns priced 66/1... It was a good way to go out before the end of the year... Anyway.... I've a shop to get open in the morning lol so BED ! maxmix PS If the thread goes off topic as all the others have done, feel free to close it, but please dont delete it :cry PPS If you do just step into your Bookies and the Bugler is Bugling.... Pick a couple of names you like, or lucky numbers and stick a £1 R/F.... Stick to the high prices and hope for a 20/1 1st and 25/1 2nd.... (Normally pays around £450) I had a 25/1 and 33/1 2 weeks ago, certainly bumped the kitty up and it was only a 50p R/F....