jackg99 correct scores revisited.

Re: jackg99 correct scores revisited. If any of the above matches is cancelled due to the weather,stick in Bristol City 83 as this was the only other qualifier. Thought i'd stick this up as iv'e got a hangover coming on already(only had 5 beers) and i might not get chance tomorrow. Happy New Year to everyone :D

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: jackg99 correct scores revisited. Have been following this for a while and even trawled through archive for the selection procedure and couldnt find it, only to find when I returned that there was a link from here. Never was much good at these things! When I was trying the formula the only thing was that I came out with slightly different figures for falkirk, celtic and bristol city, but quite a different one for brechin. Could well be the booze, as reading kompressaurs tour de force put me back on it! Think its well worth doing and top marks to Jackg99 and mydogdylan for the hard work.

Re: jackg99 correct scores revisited. Ok, i,m going to sacrifice my dignity for everybody elses amusement and admit that when i thought about this in the wee small hours, i realised that the league table in the RFO was pre holiday tuesday, so i was using a table 1 game out of date! Duhh! This does raise the question that in this instance the form ratings for mondays games are 2 games adrift, although the RFO does give a supremacy figure, but surely on out of date info? ps If the booze makes that much of a fool of me, i'm going teetotal

Re: jackg99 correct scores revisited. Your are quite right Swooperman using the RFO stats for tomorrow the data would be 2 games out of sync,for Saturday's selections i updated the goals for/against and the home team wins and so on myself,leaving only the outlook index,form rating and the supremacy figure 1 match behind. So if anyone is interested i will work out the selections for tomorrow using only 3 updated methods and the other 3 methods that are 2 games behind. All 3 selections won. FALKIRK 2-0 BERWICK 4- 1 CELTIC 2-1 No joy on the correct scores but the £25 win trble won returning £54.24p. Win Treble Bank now stands at £262.31p :D The Correct Score Bank now stands at £1139.75p :D

Re: jackg99 correct scores revisited. Hi! I've been using this system few years ago, with jackg's picks of course, and I found it very interesting. I completely forgot about it until your thread reminded me so I started to play again with my first bet on saturday. For today and tomorrow, I've shortlisted 6-7 matches but can't decide which 3 to bet. Chelsea is my best choice but for other 2 I was thinking about Millwall, Yeovil or Peterhead. Interested to see which games you've selected.

Re: jackg99 correct scores revisited. Hi there whyc,there are no supremacy figures for ARSENAL v MAN C,CHELSEA v MIDDLESBORO and MAN UTD v SPURS ,these will be published in tomorrows RFO,so i have left these out of the calculations. Having updated goals for/against and home teams wins against aways teams losses etc.....and using form figures and supremacy figures that are 2 matches out iv'e come up with these 4 teams. YEOVIL 136 SUNDERLAND 122 TRANMERE 84 MILLWALL 82 Now i won't be using these teams due to the data being 2 matches behind,i will stick the weekend qualifiers up later on during the week,so its up to the individual as to whether they risk any cash on them. PS watch them all come in now ;)

Re: jackg99 correct scores revisited. Keep on posting MYD , following with interest. I buy the rfo every week and have just noticed this thread so will be trying it out this week ; it will be helpful to see if i can use it right by comparing selections. :ok

Re: jackg99 correct scores revisited. I apologise if i'm treading on anyones toes here, but checking the Hills Premier coupon, there are 3 qualifiers for this system in europe. Valencia 114 Juventus 114 Roma 97 I only say this as people may not feel sure about the UK cup games, as difficult to compare goal average, etc. and this gives another option. Not sure if there is any reason not to use this in europe. I apologise to MYDOG if he doesnt like me doing this. PS bear in mind Roma lost away to Lazio last night

Re: jackg99 correct scores revisited. Hi everyone,with reference to cup matches i can't find any info as to whether this system works in cup matches,so i shall post the qualifiers up but i personally won't be having a bet. PORTSMOUTH 140 READING 138 SPURS 136 Best price for the win treble is Bet Fred "home sweet home" on the bonus coupon Be lucky what ever you decide to bet on :) Swooperman,i can't remember if jackg99 had a go on european matches with this system,i will check back in the archive classic discussions to see,also he always stressed using Ladbrokes Odds as Ladbrokes usally get the odds right.

Re: jackg99 correct scores revisited. Can I ask is there a quick way to put the correct score bet on. I looked at doing sonthing similar using online betting accounts but whenever I put 2 or more correct score bets from the same games down i connot do mulitples. Surely i dont have to out every single bet on one at a time. this would take me forever to work out and then put on. Am i missing somthing like an easy coupon to do this one. Any advice would be nice. Cheers

Re: jackg99 correct scores revisited. Quite right dirkscot i think onlt bet 365 do this,and if your in the betting shop i would write the bet out like this on one betting slip........... PORTMOUTH 1-0 2-0 3-0 X READING 1-0 2-0 3-0 X SPURS 1-0 2-0 3-0 And write 27 x £1 correct score doubles and 27 x £1 correct score trebles or what ever amount your stake is. Any betting shop manager worth his salt should understand this bet and how to settle it.

Re: jackg99 correct scores revisited. A great system , but have my doubts in cup matches , I will reduce my stake probably , might try the Italian version or both!Could consider Liverpool , Everton and Newcastle - too much choice. I usually use Bet365 but have also used Stan James where you select multibets on the betting slip.

Re: jackg99 correct scores revisited. RESULTS HULL CITY 2-2 LUTON 3-0 RANGERS 3-0 The win £25 treble was scuppered by a 90th minute goal by Peterboro :( . Luton and Rangers both won 3-0 giving a double at the odds of 9/1 and 13/2 giving a return of £75.00p. Win Treble bank now stands at £237.31p Correct Score Bank now stands at £1160.75p Still in Profit :ok

Re: jackg99 correct scores revisited. A bit late this week due to being snowed under at work. Top 3 qualifiers are. CELTIC 1/8 CHELSEA 1/5 BRECHIN 4/11 Prices are from Corals and i shall be using Corals for the correct scores as well. No European matches for me just sticking to the original system.