Ice Hockey: EBEL - Austrian league

Villach - Zagreb Zagreb 1X2 @ 4.00 Sportingbet Zagreb finally won someone after bad streak under Ted Sator's command and i can see that affecting them in a very positive way. Villach also in a positive streak of two big wins over Graz and Salzburg but they are still a mediocre tem of this league. Zagreb can beat such teams on their day and with a bit of luck they can do it in a regular time. Although Zagreb won Villach only twice in last 10 h2h meetings such odds are worth of a punt on croatian team. Good luck.

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Ice Hockey: EBEL - Austrian league Hi, today my tip for betting is ebel league : Zagreb - Ljubljana 1 (1.85) After adopting to new ice Zagreb Bears are ready to win and overtake Olimpija Ljubljana. In new arena they didn't win yet so this win is (have to be done) chanx+se to get away fom relegation zone. Good luck. :):)

Re: Ice Hockey: EBEL - Austrian league

Hi, today my tip for betting is ebel league : Zagreb - Ljubljana 1 (1.85) After adopting to new ice Zagreb Bears are ready to win and overtake Olimpija Ljubljana. In new arena they didn't win yet so this win is (have to be done) chanx+se to get away fom relegation zone. Good luck. :):)
Maybe more important than "must win" bet is that Zagreb is welcoming back some players which didn't play last or last games (Kinasewich, their best scorer, Powers and Sandrock)...surely they will not be 100% fit, but 15000 fans in Arena Zagreb will surely help...on the other side we have Olimpija, which is not in the best form and with both teams fighting for play-offs motivation is surely on the highest level. I agree on Zagreb win, just adding some more info on this game.

Re: Ice Hockey: EBEL - Austrian league Medvescak Zagreb - Villach Selection Medvescak Zagreb Strength 10/10 Date 28/01/2011 Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 2.25 Austria: OEL league Well Friday night in Zagreb is reserved for Arena ice fever.Great show great spectacle. This is the last game in Arena for Medvescak and I expect excellent atmosphere,atmosphere that will certainly be their additional wind in the back and for opponents at full Arena in front of 15 thousand people is always difficult to play.Villach seams to be in a little downtrent (3 defeats in a row) and it will be difficult to raise the game in this environment. With all of this The Bears are now powered by Ryan Kinasewich (club top scorer) and also very important players Robby Sandrock & Chris Powers returned.Im not sure what is whith Miroslav Brumercik and Don MacLean but probably they are getting back. I think that the hosts will use their advantages and came out with another victory.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Ice Hockey: EBEL - Austrian league Medvescak Zagreb - Linz Selection Medvescak Zagreb Strength 10/10 Date 06/02/2011 Bookmaker/Price Sportingbet @ 2.10 AUSTRIA: OEL Everything started here right on this place Medvescak were playing their games in an outdoor rink in the upper class neighbourhood of Salata in front of around 5,000 people. Now we are going back in the past and today is expected a real Winter Classic at Salata. Despite the last two defeats i think that team is doing really well especially Ryan Kinashewich and Kristian who is the best goalkeeper in league.In these two losses hindsight was costing them more than a bad game and "victory" against Linz they really just gamble away. But now they found themselves in a very awkward situation because the playoffs are approaching and their existence is not safe,Olimpija Ljubljana & Acroni Jesenice are just few points behind them. This will be a symbolic match for Medvescak and victory is a imperative. They have the power to crush Linz.

Re: Ice Hockey: EBEL - Austrian league Villach - Medvescak Zagreb Selection -1.5 Medvescak Zagreb (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 08/02/2011 Bookmaker/Price Sportingbet @ 1.55 Medvescak will do their best in order to achive positive rasult from this match.I exept a real fight from the guys. The hosts are in big crisis they have 7 defeats in a row and it wont be easy to oppose to one hight performance and sacrificial team. Large stakes are in question especially for Medvescak which now needs every single point in order tu ensure their existence in upcoming playoffs. Giving them (Medvescak) advantage of 1.5 goal Tought fight!

Re: Ice Hockey: EBEL - Austrian league Jesenice - Alba Volan Selection Jesenice Strength 10/10 Date 08/02/2011 Bookmaker/Price Expekt @ 1.85 All in! A real deathmatch Olimpija Ljubljana,Acroni Jesenice,Alba Volan with Medvescak Zagreb on top fighting for the playoffs.Every point is important but victory is crucial. This is a match of vital importance. Im becking Jesenice because: - advantage of home playground they will certainly receive assistance from the stands which will be their additional wind in the back. - Alba Volan didint impressed on the road and its going to be very hard to play in front of this kind of atmosphere. - better form & higher condition...although both are currently in very good form,Jesenice like a killing machine crushing their opponents,4 in a row. Alba must fall!

Re: Ice Hockey: EBEL - Austrian league Medvescak Zagreb - Jesenice Selection Medvescak Zagreb Strength 10/10 Date 13/02/2011 Bookmaker/Price Sportingbet @ 1.80 This is one of the most crucial matches for playoffs.Its burning under their feets,Medvescak Zagreb temporary on last place that takes to playoffs and Jesenice just two points behind. All in! According to recent results it seams that Jesenice are in better form,Medvescak has two defeats in a row and the guests pull out good performance against the leaders Klagenfurt & Alba Volan although they didnt manage to win either of those matches.But the most important thing is that The Bears have been away from their home and now they are back at their Dom sportova Hall which is a major advantage. As for my opinion Jesenice dont have players like Medvescaks Ryan Kinasewich or Kristian best GK in league.Medvescak Zagreb has a better team a better situation,and i think they are going to crush Jesenice.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Ice Hockey: EBEL - Austrian league Klagenfurt - Medvescak Zagreb Selection +1.5 Medvescak Zagreb (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 03/03/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.13 Reasoning I need to say that for the team from Zagreb it just wont go the guys are giving their best but they were unlucky or I should say less carefull in last section both times,first match ended 3:2 and the second one 2:3 for Klagenfurt but behind these results and Klagenfurts victories I can see a great sacrifice of Medvescak team,they really play on high performance with big fighting spirit,the whole squad is doing just fine,this is their third mutal match in playoffs and I belive that this time Medvescak Zagreb can pull out even better game. So this is my choice.

Re: Ice Hockey: EBEL - Austrian league Medvescak Zagreb- Klagenfurt Selection 1 Strength 8/10 Date 06/03/2011 Bookmaker/Price Unibet @ 2.65 Medvescak is a team with big character,and when everything seems to be lost they are capable of pulling out high motivation and a game on high performance level.Now its 3:0 for Klagenfurt in playoffs but Medvescak has not surrendered they will have the chance here in Zagreb that they are able to play and to win in this hot atmosphere.The team is going to do everything to pull out their best performance.So this is my choice.

Re: Ice Hockey: EBEL - Austrian league Klagenfurt - Medvescak Zagreb Selection 2 Strength 5/10 Date 08/03/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 5.82 After excellent performance in Ice arena Dom Sportova the bears finally beat Klagenfurt by the result 4:1 and now they reduce the gap in playoffs to 3:1.The situation is not over,tonight in Klagenfurt morale - boosted by an excellent victory Medvescak Zagreb will fight till the end.Now they are on thrill and the team will show big fighting spirit out there.Klagenfurt will have now another opportunity at home to end this stage and to pass further,they will certainly be under the big pressure. This is gonna be a tough one but everything is possible.

• 4 weeks later...

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Klagenfurt - Salzburg
Selection Klagenfurt -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 1/10
Date 31/03/2011
Bookmaker/Price Betway @ 2.60
Reasoning Salzburg is here and finish on 2nd place because they are great at home, but away, they have a lot of problems, being with only one point better that last place from away table, so a visit at first place from regular season and a 4-0 winner in first round of play off will be a difficult task, only a great day can make a positive result, I see no problems for Klagenfurt to score at least 5 tonight. My tip 5-2. Good luck!

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Klagenfurt - Salzburg
Selection Klagenfurt -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 1/10
Date 31/03/2011
Bookmaker/Price Betway @ 2.60
Reasoning Salzburg is here and finish on 2nd place because they are great at home, but away, they have a lot of problems, being with only one point better that last place from away table, so a visit at first place from regular season and a 4-0 winner in first round of play off will be a difficult task, only a great day can make a positive result, I see no problems for Klagenfurt to score at least 5 tonight. My tip 5-2. Good luck!
lol, 6-4 and with empty net Salzburg score goal in 59.59... what can I say more