Football Value Betting, Defunct, -11% yield

sjt91

Re: Football Value Betting, +1.5% yield, 59 bets Oooh, oops. I forgot about FA Cup Games, so was calculating for the next set of Prem Games. Scrap those picks (Prem), I'll update for FA Cup and then when those results come in, I'll re-do it for the Prem picks. Apologies.

Re: Football Value Betting, +1.5% yield, 59 bets Just to clarify, the weekend picks from the Championship are still valid, I'm just scrapping the Prem picks for Tuesday for now. I'll get the FA Cup picks up before the first kick-off. :)

Re: Football Value Betting, +1.5% yield, 59 bets Just did a bit of looking at the results so far, and it differs hugely by competition. The Premiership predictions have far outperformed the Championship ones, here's profit over stake to give yield for each competition bet on (System B): FA Cup: 29.36/180.22 = 16.29% Premiership: 5.61/131.81 = 4.26% Championship: -88.57/188.28 = -47.04% Carling Cup: -2.63/2.63 = -100.00% As it is, I'm going to call it a day here - because I've made some changes to the system that I wish to do a paper trail on. I'll kick it off from the next round of games. Here's the final stats: -14.42% yield for System A (82 bets) -11.04% yield for System B (99 bets) and in a bit more detail: http://img573.imageshack.us/img573/5210/screenshot20110206at172.png