Playing Away

davidc

Been using this system to select away winners for around 3 years now, with various different tweaks along the way and have decided that its time to post the selections on here. Probably all go tits up now!! The selection process follows these simple rules which apply to league matches only: The selection must have won 4 from their last 6 aways. THE SELECTION MUST HAVE WON 5 FROM THEIR LAST 6 AWAYS. (FROM BET 89 ONWARDS). The selection can have a maximum of only 1 defeat in their last 6 overall. THE SELECTION MUST HAVE NO DEFEATS IN THEIR LAST 3 AT HOME AND AWAY. (FROM BET 89 ONWARDS). If the selection is to play a team which has won 5 or more games in a row - do not bet. Only bet on league games. Odds range for selections: 1.3 - 1.5, 1.7 - 1.9 & 2.1 - 3.0. CHANGED TO MAXIMUM 2.99. (FROM BET 70 ONWARDS). I have found that the above odds range has provided the best results and maybe this would be classed as 'back fitting' - but the proof of the pudding is in the eating as they say, so we shall see. It is a very simple system and as you can see doesn't take into account variables such as strength of opposition, team news, goals, clean sheets etc etc. What it has done, however, over the last 3 years and over 1100 bets, is show a yield of 6.67% to level stakes. The odds range quoted is defined by the price at which I have placed my bets and I may occasionally go slightly over or under the odds. Bets will be to 10 point stakes and there will probably be 10 - 15 bets per week. Bets to follow and fingers crossed.:hope

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.