Gaelic Games: Munster Club football final replay - 12/12/04

Stradbally v Kilmurry-Ibrickane Last week these two teams played out a draw at 0-9 to 0-9. Stradbally had a valid point incorrectly waved wide by the umpire so should already be Munster champions. Stradbally dominated the first half last week and only for poor shooting would have had the game tied up at half time. They went 5 points behind early in the second half but took the lead only to concede the equaliser with 3 minutes to go. Kilmurray were worthy favourites last week due to having a large number of inter-county players in their ranks but I would have thought that the bookies would have priced the 2 teams closer than this second time around. I would make Stradbally favourites for this one. They won the Waterford Co. Championship by double scores after a replay and should show the fighting spirit here to claim the provincial championship. At odds of 2.75 :eek with bet365 in a 2 horse race I couldnt refuse it. :D http://www.sports-punter.com/index.php?p=viewtip&view=detail&sport_id=9