Betfair Poker Live! - Fox Poker Club,London February 12/13th 2011

teaulc

• 1 month later...

Re: Betfair Poker Live! - Fox Poker Club,London February 12/13th 2011 Good luck all Follow the action from the link in haichan's post (you need to copy and paste it)

Re: Betfair Poker Live! - Fox Poker Club,London February 12/13th 2011 170 runners. good structure. I was completly card dead for 7 hours. played 1 hand for the first 2 levels and then had to push all in several times with very marginal hands as we got up to levels 7 and 8. managed to get the starting stack of 10000 up to 18,000, but by level 10 the blinds were up to 1200/600 with a 50 ante. Pushed with my first decent hand of A10 and ran into AQ. out in 52nd

Re: Betfair Poker Live! - Fox Poker Club,London February 12/13th 2011

170 runners. good structure. I was completly card dead for 7 hours. played 1 hand for the first 2 levels and then had to push all in several times with very marginal hands as we got up to levels 7 and 8. managed to get the starting stack of 10000 up to 18,000, but by level 10 the blinds were up to 1200/600 with a 50 ante. Pushed with my first decent hand of A10 and ran into AQ. out in 52nd
unlucky mate, you been taking lessons off of Paul Ross :tongue2:tongue2

170 runners. good structure. I was completly card dead for 7 hours. played 1 hand for the first 2 levels and then had to push all in several times with very marginal hands as we got up to levels 7 and 8. managed to get the starting stack of 10000 up to 18,000, but by level 10 the blinds were up to 1200/600 with a 50 ante. Pushed with my first decent hand of A10 and ran into AQ. out in 52nd
Lasted 4 levels longer than me mate, met all of the other PL players but you were still on a table pre dinner. I went out 10 minutes before dinner with QQ VS AcJc and all chips went in after flop of 10c 7c 3d and a club on the turn gave villain a flush. I don't recognise any PL names in last 26 remaining for day 2 :(.

LATE FINNISH FOR BETFAIR POKER LIVE LONDON

Finnish based player Artuu Pitkakangas scoops London event th April. Please go to Betfair Poker for more details on how to qualify. Final Standings 1st Artuu Pitkakangas Finland £7,630 and Tallinn Package 2nd Hugo Cruz Portuguese £5,900 3rd Aarno Kivelio Finland £3,900 4th Philip Chan UK £3,100 5th Michael Malle Denmark £2,400 6th Juho Launonen Finland £2,000 7th Leigh Wiltshire UK £1,600 8th Louis Manson UK £1,200 9th Nicolay Hellene Norway £1,000

FINNISH based player Artuu Pitkakangas walked away with over £7,000 after defeating 170 fellow poker pros to be crowned Betfair Poker Live London Champion. As the clock ticked over to Valentine’s Day Artuu showed no love towards his opponent Hugo Cruz from Portugal by dispatching him to the felt when an Ace on the flop gave him top pair and the title. The two day London based event was held at the newly opened Fox Poker Club in the heart of London’s theatre district and was attended by players from across Europe. The £250 main event attracted 171 entrants. In the Sunday £33 bounty side event German player Lex Lettl beat a field of 67, mainly hung-over, rivals for the £640 top prize plus another £1,000 LIVE! Package. The event also saw a final table appearance for Big Carlos, the infamous Betfair Poker Twitter writer. Our next Betfair Poker Live! Event takes place in Tallinn on 15-17