3 x €1,000 FREEROLLS!

Red Hot

Hello all, As we near the end of our 24 day Christmas Advent Calendar promotion, we will be finishing with three €1,000 freerolls. The first is tonight, Weds 22nd Dec @ 18:30, and entry requirement is to have earned at least ONE VIP Point in the 24 hours prior to the start. The second is tomorrow night, Thurs 23rd Dec @ 18:30, with the same prize pool and entry requirements. The third is on Christmas Eve with no entry requirements. Registration opens 45 minutes before the start of the tournament. Good luck all who play and have yourself a Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: 3 x €1,000 FREEROLLS! Redhot, i have only deposited once on RHP and won a little bit, i then won the bounty the other night (100 euros). I then went to withdraw my money, but could only withdraw what i had deposited first? So basically had to withdraw twice and hense i then got charged 10 euros, seems very harsh, and would appreciated your comments?

Re: 3 x €1,000 FREEROLLS! Withdrawal Fees Each player is allowed one withdrawal free of charge every 30 days. For more frequent withdrawals the fee is €10 or 100 VIP-points. Please note: We reserve the right to charge a fee amounting to our own costs (including the cost of the deposit) for withdrawals of funds that have not been put into play. Red Hot Poker reserves the right to ask for documents at any time in order to prove the identity of the client. The client will have to provide identification whenever the client makes withdrawals of funds amounting to €2000 or more.

Re: 3 x €1,000 FREEROLLS! Hello all, I hope you had a great Christmas and New Year? Joe, with reference to your withdrawal request, like most payment processors, our players are required to 'close the loop' by withdrawing the amount deposited back to the original source before withdrawing the balance via an alternative method. The site offers instructions in the left hand column that to avoid the charge* you should request both withdrawals at the same time. In an ideal world we wouldn't need to insist the loop is closed, but it is unfortunately necessary for financial security and integrity. *re: charge. This is often misinterpreted: There should never actually be a charge unless someone is requesting regular withdrawals without actually playing and generating enough VIP Points to 'pay' the fee. The first withdrawal in 30 days is completely free and subsequent withdrawals are 'charged' at 100 VIP Points or €10. The €10 is only ever charged when players do not generate enough VIP Points to cover the processing costs. This is a network payments cost to discourage players depositing, transferring and withdrawing without putting funds into play. I hope that helps. Best regards