Attempt at my first betting system

cht7426

Hi guys, I've been a regular lurker of this site for a few months now, and have mainly been scouting for tips to place into my accumulators, where over the last 6 months, i've probably broken even. This having been said, we're talking about weeks on end without a winner, then a massive 30/1 comes in the last minute of injury time for the last team I need. I've now decided to try out my system, which is essentially a drip, but with higher odds than the others I've read about. Starting with a bank balance of 100, I'm hoping to place a bet every day on sport outcomes with odds of 1.15-1.25. This could be from a single bet or a couple of 1.05-1.1 doubles. All outcomes will be to back, so there will be no commision to deal with. I plan to bank 50% of the profit from each bet. If all goes to plan, this system could see 500% return in 2 weeks and 1000% return in 3 weeks. If it falls down before this, I could have my initial investment returned in 1 week, to start all over again. Obviously, this sort of system requires betting selections which are almost dead certs, since there will be little to no value, however, that's a risk I'm prepared to deal with. I can't see any point in a paper trail, so I will be starting with real money, if and when I get any feedback from you guys. Do any of you see any potential flaws, or any ways in which this could be improved? thanks.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.