Isildur Signs for PokerStars

swampster

Online poker phenomenon, Isildur1, has joined the world’s largest poker site as a Team PokerStars Pro. The enigmatic player, who has still yet to publicly reveal his identity, shot to fame in the poker world in 2009 when he took on and beat some of the biggest heads-up players in the game. But with a place on Team PokerStars Pro now confirmed, Isildur1’s real identity is set to be unveiled in the near future. When asked what the deal means to him, Isildur1 said: “I chose to join PokerStars because it's the biggest site and it will be an exciting challenge. It means a great deal to be playing in a team alongside players such as Daniel Negreanu, Dario Minieri and Johnny Lodden. “My goals now are to improve my live game for some upcoming events, continue to focus on heads-up no-limit Hold’em, but also try to develop my pot-limit Omaha game.”

Re: Isildur Signs for PokerStars Thread moved from Poker Chat. Could someone remove the code from Swampster's post which is affecting the thread and then move it back into Poker Chat for me. I can see the codes when I hover over the thread but I don't see them when I'm in edit so not sure how to remove them. Thanks:ok