Flat Racing - Sunday

Piece Of Mind - Lingfield 2:00 First run in a handicap tomorrow which i feel Hannon was waiting for. Hannon has 2 in this race tomorrow, the other Geordie Iris must have a chance byt Jimmy Fortune rides this one which i find the more interesting. It has had 4 runs to date, the last 3 have all been 2nd place but its best run to date was when it ran over 7f and it is now stepped back up to 7f so i think it has a major chance to get its head in front. 0.5 Points win @ 4/1 (Stanjames) 0.5 Points win @ 7/2 (Bet365) BOG

Re: Flat Racing - Sunday Comadoir - Lingfield 2:30 Miss Jo Crowley has been in fine form this season and does very well here at Lingfield also, Sweeney does ok here also.. The horse is a C+D winner and is a course winner twice so knows its way around here. Runs off 73 tomorrow which is its last winning mark so if fit and ready i reckon it will take a bit of beating and is a tasty price in my opinion. 0.5 Points e/w @ 8/1 (Bet365) BOG

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.