Stop the winning streak

Good evening to everybody. My name is George and I am from Hellas. My city is Patras, a port at the west of my country. My system is very simple. I find the teams with consecutive wins, and I bet against them . For example today I bet Birmingham-tottenham 1X because tottenham had 3 consecutive wins. My target is to win 10€ per game. 4.12.2010 1)Sint-Truiden- Kortrijk selection: against sint-truiden@3,35 bet: 10€ (24,68€) sorry for my bad English!!!

Re: Stop the winning streak Good luck with this Ajax :ok Just a couple of questions , are you looking for teams who have had specifically 3 wins on the trot and do have have to be playing away ? I agree with the principle your using but are you avoiding the obvious choices [eg Porto Barcelona etc] and looking at mid table teams ??

Re: Stop the winning streak

Good luck with this Ajax :ok Just a couple of questions , are you looking for teams who have had specifically 3 wins on the trot and do have have to be playing away ? I agree with the principle your using but are you avoiding the obvious choices [eg Porto Barcelona etc] and looking at mid table teams ??
I prefer mid tabled teams and i am looking for teams that have 2 or more consecutive wins , not spesifically 3 wins. I dont know what management money system is the better for this system Please help.......

Re: Stop the winning streak Consider two ways of betting and money management ,one aggressive and one more defensive 1) aggressive. a) my target is 10% profit from my bank when i Bet against away teams with 3 or more wins streak. b) my target is 7,5% profit from my bank when i Bet against away teams with 2 wins streak c)my target is 5% profit from my bank when i Bet against home teams with 3 wins streak d)my target is 2,5% profit from my bank when i Bet against away teams with 2 wins streak 2) The more defensive way a) lay to 10% of bank when i Bet against away teams with 3 or more wins streak. b) lay to 7,5% of bank when i Bet against away teams with 2 wins streak c) lay to 5% of bank when i Bet against home teams with 3 wins streak d) lay to 2,5% of bank when i Bet against home teams with 2 wins streak what do you think about it?

Re: Stop the winning streak This is a pretty good idea actually and could make an interesting and successful system. Is there a stringent set of rules you apply to find your selections or is it based solely on what you think is going to happen? Also is there a minimum price you would accept or do you take any odds?

Re: Stop the winning streak Hi there, I've done a bit of back-testing on this idea and think it has some potential. I looked at data over the past few seasons for all English leagues, plus the top leagues in a number of other European countries. I don't have the odds available for laying, but if you had always bet on teams who had won (at least) their last two games, you would have lost a lot of money, suggesting that laying them could be profitable. Seems to work better (i.e. you'd have lost more) by betting on home teams who have won their last two matches, than on away teams. I'm not sure if the losses are big enough to suggest a highly profitably system, but you could possibly look at filtering down the fixtures more? e.g. where the odds are in a particular band? or maybe where the most recent win was by a single goal and/or against poor opposition?

Re: Stop the winning streak 10/12/2010 I start with a bank of 1000 units. 1) Aachen v Fortuna Dusseldorf lay Fortuna @3,7 for 75 un. profit liability: 212,22 units 2)G Furth v Oberhausen Oberausen +1&+1,5 @1,99 my bet : 75 units 3)Hannover v Stuttgart lay Hannover @2,7 for un. profit liability: units here I'll go for profit of 10% of my current bank.

10/12/2010 I start with a bank of 1000 units. 1) Aachen v Fortuna Dusseldorf 0-0 :clap lay Fortuna @3,7 for 75 un. profit liability: 212,22 units 2)G Furth v Oberhausen 0-0:clap Oberausen +1&+1,5 @1,99 my bet : 75 units 3)Hannover v Stuttgart 2-1 :wall lay Hannover @2,7 for 57,5 un. profit liability: 102,50units here I'll go for profit of 10% of my current bank.
bets:3 wins:2 start bank:1000un bank:1046,75 un

11/12/2010 Modena v Varese 0-2 :@ -143 un lay Varese @2,74 for 78,5 un liability:143 un Aston Villa v West Brom 2-1 :clap +78,5 un lay West Brom @3,55 for 78,5 un liability:209,60 un Nancy v Sochaux 1-0 :clap +98 un lay Sochaux @3,9 for 98 un(10% of the current bank) liability:298 un
bets:6 wins4 start bank:1000 un current bank: 1080,25 un