PL Home Game in Helsinki - Finland

morlspin

PL Home Game in Helsinki - Finland  

1. 1.

• 26th Feb 2011
    • 12th March 2011
    • 19th March 2011
    • 26th March 2011

Thats right Were going all Scandy on you guys and arranging a home game and possible forum challenge in Helsinki Finland. We have 2 members over there who can help us out with organising and any queries and im sure they will welcome any of us to come over! Warbirds Myrie16 Poll for dates is above. Thanks

Re: PL Home Game in Helsinki - Finland Average Conditions Helsinki, Finland Month Average Sunlight (hours) Temperature Discomfort from heat and humidity Relative humidity Average Precipitation (mm) Wet Days (+0.25 mm) Average Record Min Max Min Max am pm Jan 1 -9 -3 -33 7 - 89 87 56 20 Feb 3 -10 -4 -30 12 - 89 82 42 18 March 4 -7 0 -26 15 - 86 70 36 14 April 6 -1 6 -14 21 - 81 66 44 13 May 9 4 14 -6 26 - 70 58 41 12 June 10 9 19 0 31 - 72 59 51 13 July 9 13 22 5 33 - 76 63 68 14 Aug 8 12 20 4 30 - 83 67 72 15 Sept 5 8 15 -4 24 - 89 72 71 15 Oct 3 3 8 -10 18 - 91 79 73 18 Nov 1 -1 3 -16 11 - 90 86 68 19 Dec 1 -5 -1 -28 9 - 90 89 66 20

Re: PL Home Game in Helsinki - Finland OK the above is not really readable. Basically it says that in February you get 3 hours sunlight per day, and that the temperatures should be between -10 celsius and -4 (with the extreme records being -30 and +12). For March we have 4 hours daylight, average between -7 and 0, extremes -26 and +15

Re: PL Home Game in Helsinki - Finland

Can't commit until nearer the time but would love to go. Any good sauna bars near you Drew?
There's actually a few at various degrees of cost - all really depends how many are coming and what people want to do. We have a great public sauna that Im sure you'd enjoy ...... the masseuse who works the shower area (yes, she is placed IN the shower area) is a wonder to see :tongue2 Its one of the largest (if not the largest) and cheap :loon Here's an example of the sports bar right in the city centre (one of the pricier options) http://www.sportsacademy.fi/sauna-brochure.html As an added bonus I'll introduce you to some light sauna bondage that is a genuine part of Finnish sauna - when in Rome :moon

Re: PL Home Game in Helsinki - Finland

There's actually a few at various degrees of cost - all really depends how many are coming and what people want to do. We have a great public sauna that Im sure you'd enjoy ...... the masseuse who works the shower area (yes, she is placed IN the shower area) is a wonder to see :tongue2 Its one of the largest (if not the largest) and cheap :loon Here's an example of the sports bar right in the city centre (one of the pricier options) http://www.sportsacademy.fi/sauna-brochure.html As an added bonus I'll introduce you to some light sauna bondage that is a genuine part of Finnish sauna - when in Rome :moon
I'm all in ;)

Re: PL Home Game in Helsinki - Finland so long as it is the end of March i have a green light from the missus :D:D:D been a long time since i have been to a Scandinavian country,last one i went to had a little mermaid next to a fecking great Yankee Destroyer which was about as big as the ship i was on H.M.S. Hermes,god what a week that was.