Sam's "Super 6".

Hi everyone, I'm hoping to make this a regular thing if all goes well. I put these up on my blog, too, so readers and forum members will be getting the same tips. Sorry theirs only FIVE today, I should've posted it earlier, missed the half 12 race. :$ I'll update the original post with the tips in with the results. I've also added my blog into the thread. Mods, feel free to remove if it's against forum rules. Anyways, Sam's "Super 6" for 25/11/10. Super Kenny - 12:30 Newbury. Looked to be a star of the future when scoring easily on his hurdling debut at Statford in March this year. However, he looked far from being the finished article and with another summer on his back, the Nicky Henderson-trained 4YO should have strengthened up. Given the promise he showed on his debut, as well as his display on the flat, he should be better then his mark of 113. Sang Bleu - 1:35 Newbury Paul Nicholls has a 35% strike rate in novice chases at Newbury in the last five seasons, for a striking profit of £21.21 to a £1 stake, and with that info alone, Sang Bleu looks to make the frame. Nicholls' horses often make better hurdlers, but Sang Bleu should be better over fences. Zarrafakt - 2:10 Newbury The switch to fences saw Zarrafakt run the best race of his career so far, when he won at Folkstone last time, and the manner of victory suggests he will take a lot of beating under a 7ib penalty, if he's in the same form. Over the same trip and ground, the chances are he can reproduce this efford, although it's a slight concern that he tends to save his best form when fresh. Be There In Five - 3:15 Newbury One again, Nicky Henderson makes it into the Super 6, with Be There In Five. The 6YO beat reopposer Aiteen Thirtythree over an extended m here in march on his most recent start. He was a Point to Point winner before he arrived at Henderson's and can be expected to further improve over fences. Fifth Commendment - 5:10 Wolves Top weight Fifth Commendment could well hae the speed to burn off his five rivals in this 6f nursery. The Jamie Osborne trained filly is 6ib higher than when winning a competitive Newmarket nursery in July and her three length sixth in the Listed "Bosra Sharn Stakes" last time out suggest she's capable of winning races off her mark of 90. Sutton Veny - 5:40 Wolves With so much pace in the line up at Kempton last time, it was decided that usual trailblazer Sutton Veny would be ridden with more restraint and it resulted in an improved performance from the 5YO. She may gave got up 5ib, but if these tactics are used again, she will be sure to make the frame.

Re: Sam's "Super 6". Hi Sam and welcome to the Lounge, Good luck with your selections today. I think there's a concern with Sutton Verny that the draw may work against her. She is a real stable star and obviously has the ability to take this prize if things fall for her but I'm not sure that One Way Or Another might not be the one to be with today. We shall see....

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.