Full Tilt Poker on Android mobiles

PGremlin

http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/rush-poker-mobile Play Rush Poker* On the Go! Rush Poker* Mobile lets you play the world’s fastest poker game anywhere, anytime. A new application designed to work on mobile devices that support Flash v10.1 or higher, Rush Poker* Mobile features both real money and play money Rush Poker* tables. Start playing on a web browser by going to https://mobile.fulltiltpoker.com. Android users can download the application by scanning the QR code on the right side of the page. rush-poker-on-mobile.jpg See our Rush Poker* Mobile Details page to find out which mobile devices support the application and how to start playing. For more information, see the Rush Poker* Mobile FAQ. Please note that Rush Poker Mobile is a beta application and testing of this product remains ongoing. Due to the unreliable nature of mobile coverage areas, there’s a chance you may experience lag or disconnection issues while using the application. Watch the Rush Poker* Mobile Video Tutorial rush-poker-mobile-video-still.jpg

• 1 month later...

Re: Full Tilt Poker on Android mobiles Was really excited to hear that there's finally a real money poker app for Android. Unfortunately I wasn't able to download it from the Android market because they no longer allow non market apps. Some change in policy by Google. You can still download the Rush Poker Mobile app from the Full Tilt Poker website but installing Non Market apps is a little trickier because you need to make a few changes to your Android setting before you can do this. There are various ways to do it but these were the simpliest instructions I could find and they worked for me - Install Rush Poker Mobile App So far the apps worked great for me :)