One more goal please!

benopo2006

Hi, I intend to use an in-play system that concentrates on more goals being scored in a game. For example, Sunderland winning 1-0 at halftime last weekend and my bet would then be on another goal in the game. I'm hoping for odds in the range of 1.10 - 1.20. Also I will be betting on over 0.5 goals if let's say after 30 mins or 45 mins there hasn't been a goal in a game i expect at least one goal to come at some point. I will be starting with £5.00 and always bet all the winnings and using Paddy Power (for now anyways). My target will be £100 and it should take approximately 30 consecutive wins to get there. Once (or if) I get there I'll decide how to take this system foward. I will post my bets as I place them and my reasoning for picking them. Thanks, Ben

Re: One more goal please! Right, First bet, here it goes Football Matches Betting in Running Pachucha v Monterrey 18th of Nov 2010 11:59 pm Over/Under 0.5 Goals Over 0.5 Goals @ 1.12 Bet placed at 19th of Nov 2010 00:24 am Total Stake £5.00 Went for this one as Pachuca score avg. 3.44 goals at home and Monterrey score 1.89 away from home. Currently watching this game and both teams had plenty of chances already so this is an easy pick and it's got my desired odds.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.