Jump Racing 19th Nov

chris34

3.55 Ascot Cracking looking handicap and Mille Chief had apparently been working well at home before disappointing at the racetrack a couple of weeks ago on handicap debut, but surely should strip fitter for that run and is clearly a class act after last years performances in novice hurdles. Good to soft ground also to suit. 0.5pt e/w Mille Chief 6/1 vc

Re: Jump Racing 19th Nov Ascot 2.45 Russian Flag 1pt win - 5/1 Got hampered and came from miles back to get 3rd under a big weight lto. Should strip fitter here and is racing off 129 with the 3lb claimer on board (126). Last winning mark is 128. I think the horse stays the extended trip and with the other 3 runners having questions to answer, I see no reason why he is that big a price. Musselburgh 12.55 Cailin Na Ri 0.75pt EW - 20/1 This looks a competitive affair and a case can be made for most of the runners, but I think my selection has been overlooked a bit. Very consistent before his latest flop. 3 miles and softer ground didn't suit lto. His previous effort was a close 2nd to Russian War both miles clear of the rest. Russian War went on to win at Cheltenham off 122. Cailin Na Ri races off 114 here and Alexander Voy claims 5lbs off his back. I think he'll be thereabouts today and shouldn't be any bigger than 12/1 back over 2m4f on good ground. Exeter 1.15 Ernst Blofeld 0.75pt EW - 9/1 Usual tongue tie is back and he goes over hurdles after the refusal lto. I rate this horse and his form looks bombproof. Close 2nd to Little Josh at Haydock with Edgbriar in 3rd. Both have franked the form since. Then went on to win a novice chase at Carlisle upped to 3 miles. Heavy ground and 3 miles around here will suit and I think he might be well handicapped. Yard wouldn't run him here just as a confidence booster. I'm certain they'll be trying to win this race.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.