Flat Racing 19th Nov

chris34

Good looking card at Wolves :hope 4.15 Wolverhampton Downhill Skier finally got his head in front after several good efforts, that was at yarmouth on soft ground, completely disappointing off a 3lb higher mark at kempton last time out, but has a much better record going around here and has won twice around here and still well handicapped on that form having won off a mark of 60 twice, and rated just 59 today. If bouncingback today should have a good shout from a good draw. 0.25pt e/w Downhill Skier 4.45 Wolverhampton My Name Is Bert made a bold effort from the front last time out over CD on handicap debut and kept plugging on very encouringingly to suggest his heart is in the right place and surely has a win off this mark in him, 1lb well in on new mark and had clearly been working well at home having been backed from 28/1 down to 9/1, slight concern has to be his draw from stall 12 but completely unexposed. 0.5pt win My Name Is Bert 5.45 Wolverhampton Tenhoo looks a very interesting runner in this handicap, hasnt been seen since may but that was an encouraging start to his career in UK, has shown some limited promise in ireland off much higher marks and acting on AW and quite possibly been kept aside for an AW season and looks well treated on best form and certainly looked as though a step up in trip would suit. 0.5pt e/w Tenhoo 6.15 Wolverhampton Dandy Nicholls has taken the reins over from Glover and has inherited some useful sorts on the AW surfaces and has done well with his satelite yard so far including a winner here last night in the same colours as my selection tonight in Opus Dei he entered my notebook last time out have raced wide throughtout but ran on strongly in the finish, also noted he was well backed that day in first time cheek pieces which are retained again today and in my opinion ran right upto his current mark and on that has plenty in hand with most of these in maiden company and also interesting they drop him back into maiden company. 2pt win Opus Dei 7.15 Wolverhampton Mister New York looks out form currently but could be dangerous if getting a good toe into the race but for me it has to go to the Irish raider who has failed to run a bad race over hurdles or flat since last year and acts very well on the polytrack. Yard not gonna bring him over for no reason and has been competing in much stronger races than this including when 3rd in the Cambridgeshire and when 2nd in competitive handicap at Curragh, up 4lb for those efforts fair enough and has does stay this far no problem and the booking of Fallon looks a strong booking. 2pt win Pires 13/8 bet365

Re: Flat Racing 19th Nov Wolverhampton 16:10 - Saddlers Bend 8/1 Ladbrokes E-W Returns to the polytrack after a disappointing effort at Folestone lto, has not been seen on the track for quite a while now but was running well before lay off and has previously gone well at this track when his come here. Wolverhampton 16:40 - Just Jimmy @ 6/1 Bet365 E-W Just Jimmy is a cracking e/w bet in this race, the well backed favourite is Nicholas Pocock who was also well backed lto, Just Jimmy is consistent at this level, 4 of 5 career wins have came at this level and has scored around this mark before, George Baker on board again and he rides well here. Wolverhampton 17:40 - Tenhoo @ 8/1 Bet365 E-W Not alot of form when coming over here but went well on English debut when 2nd, not been seen since but step up in trip should suit and acted ok on Dundalk's polytrack so could take advantage of low mark. Wolverhampton 19:15 - Tominator @ 6/1 Ladbrokes E-W Ran really well in big field at Doncaster lto, had previously gone close over C&D. Looks entitled to go close on current form and support in market looks strong. Wolverhampton 19:45 - Al Rayanah 4/1 Bluesq WIN Al Rayanah is entitled to close here under Kirsty, she's gone well over this C&D a couple of times and yet again faces another weak race here. I feel this horse would be better suited if not held so far back so hopefully Kirsty takes her a bit closer to the leaders and she may just get her head infront.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.