£2 - £120 in 3 steps

klaymore79

Been on this forum for a while, mostly gathering knowledge and ideas. For my first Glory Hunt, using the principle of the £5-£600 in 4 steps threads. Can't pick teams to save myself, but enjoy betting on the "both teams to score" coupons every week, just £2 on 10 teams. Figured I have a better chance using this than trying to pick winners, which I always mess up on. Basically, looking for odds of 5.0 for first stage, 4.0 for second stage, and 3.0 for final stage. Given the odds available (using Bet365 for this as a mate referred me for some extra cash) are mostly 1.7~1.8 then I only need trebles and doubles to meet the odds required. So, first 2 attempts: Walsall v Carlisle @ 1.72 Charlton v Yeovil @ 1.72 Stockport v Torquay @ 1.72 £2 to win £10.31 Cheltenham v Morecombe @ 1.72 Norwich v Leeds @ 1.57 Cardiff v Nottm Forr @ 1.83 £2 to win £9.95 Usually from my 10 team acca at the weekend, I end up with 1 or 2 teams failing to score, so hopefully doing it this way I can get better results.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.