£50.10 To Oblivion!

HampshireIan

Just a little about my betting to set the scene. Basically I put £50.00 into my Betfair account on the 1st day of each month and play it until I either lose the lot or have a little something to withdraw. I don't take my gambling seriously and know that when it's gone, it's gone and I wait until the 1st again. My bets are pretty ridiculous and i'll risk £50-£100 to win a few quid. That's how I like to achieve my success or reap my failure. So, this month has been kind to me so far and I had a balance of £200.10 of which I have now withdrawn £150.00 and left myself with £50.10. Well, let's see how far it takes me. I'll try and get the bets documented on here before they either win or lose but if I can't then i'll screen-dump my account page. Wish me luck :) First bet today is even more risky than the norm as I want to try and increase my bank just a little: Fixtures 13 November / Seongnam Ilhwa v Zobahan / Total Goals 1 goals or more - 1.1 @ £50.10

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.