Pegasus Correct Scores

daftpegasus

I was fortunate enough to win the Beat Victor Competition last weekend and now have £100 promo cash to bet through within the next 4 weeks. For those of you who don't know about the competition you have to predict the correct score (CS) in each premiership game over the weekend and you have a mythical £1 bet on each CS. If you correctly predict the CS then you total up the amount you would have won with your mythical £1 bets and if you do better than Victor you win a £5 free bet. If you do better than everyone else you win a £100 free bet. So since I won my bank from predicting correct scores I decided to put in back into a Glory hunt doing exactly the same thing. Over the next 3 weeks I will place bets of £3 on each of the premiership games (30 matches in total) to use up £90 of my promo cash. I have not yet decided what to do with the remaining £10 yet. The selections will simply be the same ones I predict in the Beat Victor competition. Over the course of the season so far I have predicted 58 games in the competition and have a mythical return of close to 200 points so if I can equal that I will turn the £100 promo cash into about £100 real cash. Promo cash is paid out as Stake Not Returned.

Re: Pegasus Correct Scores

Match Date Odds Your Selection
Bolton Wanderers v Tottenham Hotspur 6 Nov 12:45 6.5 Draw 1 - 1
Birmingham City v West Ham 6 Nov 15:00 12.0 Draw 0 - 0
Blackburn Rovers v Wigan Athletic 6 Nov 15:00 7.0 Blackburn Rovers 2 - 0
Blackpool v Everton 6 Nov 15:00 8.0 Everton 2 - 1
Fulham v Aston Villa 6 Nov 15:00 11.0 Draw 2 - 2
Man Utd v Wolves 6 Nov 15:00 8.0 Man Utd 3 - 0
Sunderland v Stoke City 6 Nov 15:00 13.0 Stoke City 2 - 1
Arsenal v Newcastle United 7 Nov 13:30 8.0 Arsenal 3 - 0
West Brom v Manchester City 7 Nov 15:00 8.0 Manchester City 2 - 1
Liverpool v Chelsea 7 Nov 16:00 8.5 Chelsea 2 - 0