The Cayman Challenge From 25NL to 2000NL in 7 Months

caymanako

Hi Guys, here is my history and my 2010 challenge since I start this challenge 3 months ago. I want share my experience and I hope you guys advise me about my game and give you our opinion about this challenge. I started in this business of poker for a year and a half or so, I was playing the famous game World of Warcraft. And looking on the game found a link to pages of poker, I read and it caught my attention. They said that there were people who earned enough money playing poker and i decided to try it. That's what I did..wasting a lot of future bonds and get 5, $ 10 or so for ridiculous amounts, losing all quickly. Glancing over the Internet, later I found PokerStrategy. I read about it and it sounded interesting. I decided to try and downloaded a program and got access to the bonus. At first i was playing limit, then i passed no limit and all goes worst, then i looked more resources on the net and discovered the double or nothing. I found a rather simple form and enter $ 100 to prove and I started with the sit's for $ 1, and finished with 52 of PokerStars. To be honest I thought I could earn enough with them,but bad luck run me down again to $ 20.That is why after a while, just a few months ago, i was given some tables 3bet who said they were helping to be winning players who before were not.tables were open, 4bet and 3bet. Playing with 20 blind. I started playing and studying all the material that was found among them the pokerstrategy. The day I started to play was 26 December from last year. I spent everything I had won playing dons wasting money and a extra pay on another computer that i don't needed but my wife was proud of all the hours i had been in front of 2 screens. After many hours, many hands and not a few badbeats 600k. I'm playing NL1000. The truth is I've had 2 bad spells but I have not come to lose much in a month and have compensated with rakeback. At the end of the EV almost offset the benefits. I hope to continue to bankroll and who knows maybe in a year I want to play NL5000. For now I will continue playing short stack and learning to play deep into NL200. I think it is very profitable if you control Playing Live Events, I have not looked much. I've only played the Championship of Spain on its way through Mallorca and was 14 th. winning 2100 euros. Oh well, and also won a 5000 guaranteed $ 83 rebuys for only 3 times I've played in the software that I play now since I start my challenge . The tournament is a modality to improve and I like a lot, but I would play them to bankroll and 95% of the players play without him. I will attached soon here, my stats of my last 226k hands. I have not more hands before, because i installed the windows7 and not kept it. 3 months ago I decided to get to 70k as a challenge at the end of the year and I only have less than 15k to finish it. If I can finish this and I will raise another,but to live like this and leave my current job in stand-by will be a long time before thinking and have banking and need money to live for a couple of years with poor results. I hope to share with you my progress and be able to help in any way possible. Greetings Caymanako Poker Pro HM Stats Challenge: 227k.png