Jumps Racing ~ 4th November

12.55 Haydock, Rare Coincidence, 1pt e/w at 16/1 with Betfred - BOG Scottsbrook Cloud was very impressive when cantering home in Fontwell last time, but with 18lb up nevertheless he has something to prove, while Admiral Dundas surely will go close - he would have won last time but unseated rider before the last , i was on him that day - but the one eyecatching when it comes to prices is Rare Coincidence. In the past he won of marks around 110 and i think 105 is no problem for him, he did well last time on the flat and conditions are fine. When rain is coming it might be a bit help,too and i think he is overpriced at 16/1.

Re: Jumps Racing ~ 4th November Haydock 2.05 Categorical 0.5pt EW - 16/1 Won two consecutive handicap chases last season. Has a career high mark to defy, but is fit from the flat and trainer has been showing signs of form lately. May be a bit exposed against some of these, but it will only take couple of the market fancies to blow up on seasonal reappearance and my selection would sneak into contention. At the price he is well worth an EW bet.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.