Trevor's 1000$ challenge

TrevorA

Re: Trevor's 1000$ challenge wow... I didnt think I woulda have a profit on cash games.... thought for sure I'd be even at best... I've been keeping my stats on my SnGs so I know I got a profit on those but it should be higher... Having a hard time dealing with tilt... I'll get a bad beat on one tourney and kinda carry it over to the other 3 and run into a big hand... anybody have any tips that can help me with my challenge? I kinda need help in finding a way to use my FTPs... I dont make a lot so I'm looking at all the smaller FTP tournies but I dunno which one I'd get the most bang for my buck... a lot of people are saying I should play the 26$ tourney ticket one with the 50 FTP buy in but I dont want a tourney ticket becuz I dont think you can change it in for tourney dollars rite?

Re: Trevor's 1000$ challenge

wow... I didn't think I woulda have a profit on cash games.... thought for sure I'd be even at best... I've been keeping my stats on my SnGs so I know I got a profit on those but it should be higher... Having a hard time dealing with tilt... I'll get a bad beat on one tourney and kinda carry it over to the other 3 and run into a big hand... anybody have any tips that can help me with my challenge? I kinda need help in finding a way to use my FTPs... I don't make a lot so I'm looking at all the smaller FTP tournies but I dunno which one I'd get the most bang for my buck... a lot of people are saying I should play the 26$ tourney ticket one with the 50 FTP buy in but I dont want a tourney ticket becuz I dont think you can change it in for tourney dollars rite?
Well your $3 up after nearly 6000 hands, so not exactly killing the game, but any cash profit impresses me these days. Don't know how the $26 tourney ticket points work but I used to play a lot of ftp satt's in the double duce. Once you qualified you could unregister and get 4400 ftps instead. Had a roaring trade on ebay selling full tilt poker caps:rollin

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Trevor's 1000$ challenge seriously people... here is a tip for those of u who play the small stakes... play the 55 cent mult table BLT satelitte on full tilt. They give out 20 BLT entries based on a 88 person entry. So you almost have a 4 to 1 chance of winning... I've played in 16 of them and won 9 for a RoI of over 100%