SIG Horse Racing System

SIG

This system is based on a piece of software I have been developing for a number of months now. Basically, the system runs through the race-card on each given day and provides two different sets of selections based on different critera. System One is aimed at finding a winner in the race whilst System Two is aimed at finding a horse that will at least place. I have done some extensive back testing on this system and it produced a decent profit over the period tested. And based on that, I think it's now time for the system to go live. I will post the system selections either the night before or early on the day of racing. Each system will start with a bank of 100pts and all bets will be placed on Betfair. I will include the matched odds when I update the results. SIG :dude

Re: SIG Horse Racing System Monday 1st November 2010 System One Selections Kempton 3:10 - Golan Way - 0.5pts EW @ BSP Kempton 3:45 - Pairc Na Gcapall - 0.5pts EW @ BSP Plumpton 3.35 – High Oscar - 0.5pts EW @ BSP Plumpton 4:10 - Curragh Dancer / Brilliant - 0.5pts EW @ BSP Wolverhampton 2:15 - Tower - 0.5pts EW @ BSP Wolverhampton 3:55 - Inpursuitoffreedom - 0.5pts EW @ BSP Wolverhampton 4:30 - Elijah Pepper - 0.5pts EW @ BSP Total staked - 8pts System Two Selections Kempton 1:00 - Ballinteni / Penchesco - 0.5pts EW @ BSP Kempton 1:30 - Jay J - 0.5pts EW @ BSP Kempton 3:45 - Sea Cadet - 0.5pts EW @ BSP Kempton 4:20 - Crystal Rock / Tignello - 0.5pts EW @ BSP Plumpton 12.50 - Stormy Morning / Mut Ab - 0.5pts EW @ BSP Plumpton 1.20 - Hill Forts Gloria - 0.5pts EW @ BSP Plumpton 1.55 - Dormouse - 0.5pts EW @ BSP Plumpton 3.00 - Jazz Age / Frameit - 0.5pts EW @ BSP Plumpton 3.35 - Glengarra - 0.5pts EW @ BSP Plumpton 4.10 - Pete the Feat / Spider Boy - 0.5pts EW @ BSP Wolverhampton 1:40 - Insolenceofoffice - 0.5pts EW @ BSP Wolverhampton 2:15 - Inside Knowledge - 0.5pts EW @ BSP Wolverhampton 2:50 - Kissing Clara - 0.5pts EW @ BSP Wolverhampton 3:20 - Hartforth / Lord of Persia - 0.5pts EW @ BSP Wolverhampton 5:00 - Knockdolian / Straversjoy - 0.5pts EW @ BSP Total staked - 22pts You may notice that there is more than one selection in some of the races. The system works by assigning a rating out of 100 to each horse and occasionally, there is a tie. I have played around with different ideas about how to reduce the number of ties but I couldn't reduce them by anything significant so I will continue backing them until I can figure out a way around this. Also to clarify, each way means a half point stake on the winner market and a half point stake on the place market on Betfair. SIG :dude

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.