Flat 31st Oct Sunday

1.10 Lingfield Wide open low class handicap and gonna go for a lively outside around this track with Hanagan aboard maybe a slightly false price but willing to take a chance as believe his horse can be a little bit of a non trier every now and again but Hanagan will try his hardest thats for sure and that is Only A Game, his record around Lingfield stands out for me 4 runs 2 wins and 2 solid placed efforts. He runs off his last winning mark at wolverhampton and on round here off a 1lb lower mark so has a habit of scoring around this mark for his ability. 0.5pt e/w Only A Game 2.50 Lingfield Dakiyah deeserves to get her head in front for her consistency, runs off same mark when 3rd in competitive handicap on pnultimate start, hopelessly outclassed against peligrosso last time out and worth forget completing but did clear best of the others so proved heart in right place, and even though she continually places she only remains 3lb above last winning mark at kempton. My only worry is consistency doesnt always win races! 0.5pt win Dakiyah 3.55 Lingfield Billy Red 22/1!!! I'l have some of that! Generally disappointing on turf recently but means he returns to his favourite track off just a 1lb higher mark when winning round here in Feb, always the fastest out of the stalls and the rest of the group could just give him an easy lead with most riders happy to sit off this mad horse but that could be dangerous around a course he likes and did so well round here last winter. Sweeney gets the tune out of this horse most of the time so also looks positive. 0.5pt e/w Billy Red 22/1 vc