Jumps Racing ~ Thursday 28th Oct

5.25 Stratford, Made in Time, 3pt win at 11/10 with Bet365 Several useful sorts within here. Shacklesborough should be better now and its interesting to see what Sizing Santiago and Bringewood Moll are capable of over hurdles. Nevertheless i cant see beyond Made in Time here. This half brother to Made in Taipan wasnt disgraced in valuable bumper company (finished 5l behind Champion bumper runner-up Al Ferof) should handle conditions and is very much the one to beat if able to transfer his bumper form to hurdles. 11/10 looks a cracking price to me and expect him to go off odds-on.

Re: Jumps Racing ~ Thursday 28th Oct 4.00 Fontwell, Panzer, 3pt win at 9/4 with Bet365 Cant understand this price to be honest, Panzer absouletely bolted up last time and looked to be way ahead of the handicapper, though it was only a selling handicap hurdle he couldnt have won much more impressive. Looking on his penultimate start he wasnt disgraced against Mad Moose whom fairly improved since ( was not disgraced in Listed hcap hdl against Any Given Day). Nearly same conditions then last time and he jumped well enough on his only chasing outing for me to be involved with him at 9/4.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.