LOTD - Tuesday

Re: LOTD - Tuesday 2.15 Punchestown; My Selection is Perfect Smile although the combination of carberry and weld here is a positive the horses form here is a negative and just doesn seem to perform like many other successful dermot weld's horses @ Punchestown. Being heavily backed here at the moment but I cant see this horse getting its head in front. A good e/w race too for anyone interested in opposing the odds favourite here. 1 pt Win Lay.

Re: LOTD - Tuesday 210 Taunton; Free As A Lark (place lay) 210 Taun: 90 Royal And Ancient, 90 Lady Villa, 84 Free As A Lark Two races at Taunton, the first is a juvenile event and Royal And Ancient could take this, he ran well on debut before disappointing but ran well in a hot race at Market Rasen last time and this is much easier. Free As A Lark travelled well the other day but needs cover and he wont get that here and at the prices must be a lay, i expect he will go very short in running too so a possible trade off, i'll risk he wont get in the first two.

Re: LOTD - Tuesday Yarm 3.30 - Bouncy Bouncy - place lay Currently fave for the 5F handicap Position as favourite appears to be based on the fact that it's lightly raced and 'unexposed' in a field full of known quantities As a side note...........they always put 'unexposed' as though it invariably means 'unexposed as being good'. It might be that a horse is unexposed to be rubbish !..........and when it's run a few more times we'll know it's useless ! Anyway........this horse hasn't run often, but it's two worst runs were on this track and also were it's only 2 runs with 'soft' in the going description. So there's every chance it won't handle heavy ground. Also drawn 11 of 11 which appears to be a disadvantage on soft ground here.

Re: LOTD - Tuesday

Long Awaited - Yarmouth 1:30 Its far too short a price here in my opinion, as Above All and First Mohican have decent claims here and at odds-on im very willing to take on this favourite who has a couple of horses to worry about. 1 Point Lay
Beat @ 1.49 :cheers:rollin:cow

Re: LOTD - Tuesday Well done Aidy - it's getting to that time of the month where it's 'he who dares wins !'............:tongue2 And BH - short price place lay...........:ok I toyed with laying the 5/1 on shot at yarmouth to try and win the comp in one fell swoop, but fortunately I bottled it..........it won ! :tongue2

Re: LOTD - Tuesday Grrrrrrr...........that's probably me out of contention for the month.......:@ Damn thing faded then ran on again to snatch 3rd.......:@ I wouldn't mind so much but it had drifted so much in the betting since I posted that i wouldn't have even picked it if I'd known the SP.........:wall