Flat Racing Tuesday 25th Oct

3.20 Catterick Lady Bluesky showed a good level of form in NHF races including when 4th in a listed affair and she has come back to form on the flat just recently winning at Musselburgh and then had a slight blip back there but bounced back when stepped up in trip over CD 3 weeks ago, soft conditions no concern and 4lb rise looks fair as she won with something in hand and Hanagan looks a strong booking! 1pt win Lady Bluesky 5.20 Catterick Jackson has been a long way below his best since coming to the UK, in his younger days he was a grade 2 winner in Brazil and was fairly useful handicapper in dubai for several years, handicapper given him a massive chance dropping him 15lb since coming to these shores and the booking of Hanagan is eye catching. 0.5pt e/w Jackson

Re: Flat Racing Tuesday 25th Oct One for tomorrow already, agreeing with Chris here! No prices yet and I slightly expect this one to be withdrawn, as I reckon the yard are up to something... £53 matched out of £169 on early market and word may have leaked out too early... 17:20 Catterick Jackson should, on his past performances be suited to this sort of 1m4f trip and he could go very close today. A graded winner back in Brazil over 10f, he was sent to the Emirates and raced there for five years. Was 2nd over this trip in a handicap off a mark of 105 on dirt back in 2005, and 2nd off 79 on turf over 11f earlier this year, running on very well in a competitive handicap, so on both those efforts he looks well treated running off just 60! Ran poorly on his British debut at Pontefract over 1m2f, but it was his first run for six months so may have needed it. His last two runs in the UK have been over a mile, and he's always struggled at this trip, not even winning a maiden at that trip or shorter, so it shows that he's a middle-distance horse. This yard love a gamble, and think there may be up to one for this contest. His handicap mark is incredibly lenient, the step up in trip will suit on all past form, and the early signs on the Betfair market suggest something may be going on. This will be a "back at 9am" job I feel, although as I said before, wouldn't be surprised if he's taken out the race on a "self-cert". EW @ ???? - Price to be supplied tomorrow

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.