Kerznerpunt's Point-to-Point; Horses to follow!

hope people dont get annoyed of my threads .... As i follow point-to-point racing, i thought of a thread summing up the promising looking types whom shouldnt be overlooked when competing under NH rules..... What ive learned from the past is that a lot of promising point-to-pointers are overlooked when debuting under NH rules.... Garton King and Pocket Reader are two examples from the last week whom werent fancied very much despite definite ability... From time to time i post some Horses that i believe have a fair chance under NH rules, i dont say bet them but it should be a rough guide to their chances! Here we go: That Beats Banaher ; always thereabouts when competing between the flags and reportedly have a good attidude which is always a big plus, not one to overlook when competing under NH rules; Zagman ;comfortable win and beaten some proven ptp'ers on his ptp debut, including Lord Redsgirth who franked the form next time when winning in good style, in the Colours of Gigginstown House Stud he proved to be popular on his NH debut, flopped in this bumper, but not one to overlook just yet;:drums

Re: Kerznerpunt's Point-to-Point; Horses to follow! You follow PtP's, and you're from Germany? Nice:clap You could maybe get a mod to merge the two threads together... as you even say that most of your selections are over fences, it would work nicely if you have a thread for everything you do on here. Just a suggestion, mind :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.